Just fucking watch this.

By the time i can afford a supra they'll be none left haha.

I wonder what the BPU supra was putting out ? It looked like it was standing still when the other one went for it lol.

Not a huge yank tank fan but the viper and the GT looked like animals too.

mmmmmmmmm nice supras, love em!

just hate it when they put on they stupidly big profile rear tyres, not my thing tbh

Yeah but that's for maximum grip, 5j wheels and skinny tyres would just be spinnin up to the red line in 5th/6th gear ahah.. I bet they run full slicks out there on the rear too.

Yeah but that's for maximum grip, 5j wheels and skinny tyres would just be spinnin up to the red line in 5th/6th gear ahah.. I bet they run full slicks out there on the rear too.

aye ano, but a mean the the tyre profile, 9j or 10j wheel with a nice low tyre i like the look of more 8)

aye ano, but a mean the the tyre profile, 9j or 10j wheel with a nice low tyre i like the look of more 8)

Ah right yeah, for looks I agree. Altho I do like the big beastie tyre look. I guess when you have over 1000bhp it's function > form lol.

Ah right yeah, for looks I agree. Altho I do like the big beastie tyre look. I guess when you have over 1000bhp it's function > form lol.

aye i think if u had 30 profile tyres runnin over 1000 ponies theyd ping off like elastic bands lol