the glanza i just bought has 15inch forged rays wheels in white , absolutely immaculate not a single mark at all , there not really to my taste and i was just wondering how much there worth ? i couldnt find a picture so i drew one ;)

now the best bit my picture

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/ink_D/media/Untitled-3_zps70170b5e.jpg.html'>Untitled-3_zps70170b5e.jpg

if anyone knows which ones they are ^^ 2 spokes coming off together like so the spokes are like pro 1.2s the kinda thin style not like rota slips or anything. sorry for my 5year old picture , any help appreciated or a picture if anyone can get one :') not picked car up yet and got no pics of it , only viewed in person

the glanza i just bought has 15inch forged rays wheels in white , absolutely immaculate not a single mark at all , there not really to my taste and i was just wondering how much there worth ? i couldnt find a picture so i drew one ;)

now the best bit my picture

Untitled-3_zps70170b5e.jpg

if anyone knows which ones they are ^^ 2 spokes coming off together like so the spokes are like pro 1.2s the kinda thin style not like rota slips or anything. sorry for my 5year old picture , any help appreciated or a picture if anyone can get one :') not picked car up yet and got no pics of it , only viewed in person

Fan-tastic!!! Love a good paint drawing haha!!