• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love everything about this, minus the arches :p But love that you're doing something different!

thankyou :) yeah im not enjoying the arches anymore haha

Wow! Love this, well done, looks awsome

Full of win...

thanks man :)

See now i like the arches personally bud, i just think it would look better if you got the bodywork lower aka skirts and stuff ?? Thats just my opinion :)

yeah ive had this thought but dont want any glanza parts on the body work really as im trying to keep it all NA

found these that i can swap my wheels for, new tyres, 15x7 et25, freshly painted. but at the end of the day they are still TSWs. however i think they look ace. what do people reckon to them?

p4pb11121758.jpg

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

Little green monster: I'm looking into it man, saw a glanza front bumper plastiwelded to the bottom of the na bumper which looked good. Dunno yet.

And Tyler: the wheels catch and its doing my head in. But trust me it'll look plenty different once the arches are gone.... Trust me, I've got a plan ;) haha

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, couple of updates, got some paseo dials and intake pipe from uberphil88

p4pb11208793.jpg

p4pb11208795.jpg

cheeky pic from the other day

p4pb11208797.jpg

so had a bit of a nightmare with the lad with the 3 spokes, was all set to swap, had the wheels off the car ready to head down to preston to meet him and he texts 20 min prior to say he cant get tyres put on that day etc etc... so had enough of him messing around and decided i would rather not do the trade due to the hassle he caused.

had a search around and narrowed down my options to 2 sets of wheels which will be purchased in september after my holiday. both are around the same price, both are cheap generic copy wheels etc...

got my mate to photoshop the first set of wheels on and do my arches how they will be going once the bolt-ons are removed. basically because i cant afford to paint the new arches i have bought and they are both the wrong colour theyre getting wrapped in the Zillalife pink leopard print.

first set are japan racing JR14

p4pb11208763.jpg

and the 2nd are stuttgart st6:

p2pb11208764.jpg

at the moment im swaying toward the 2nd set as they look more 'jap' and are a little cheaper. but i would appreciate opinions.

Sam.

so, traded my bullets for some Rota RBs as it was too good of a deal to pass up on. Not too keen on them but the offset means it no longer scrapes which means i can finally drive it properly :)

in 2 minds as to keep them or sell them, will most likely sell them haha. heres a pic anyway:

p4pb11225285.jpg

Sam.

so, traded my bullets for some Rota RBs as it was too good of a deal to pass up on. Not too keen on them but the offset means it no longer scrapes which means i can finally drive it properly :)

in 2 minds as to keep them or sell them, will most likely sell them haha. heres a pic anyway:

p4pb11225285.jpg

Sam.

keep them fucking arches, this is fucking beautiful. regretting selling my salmon now, i just know i would have never been able to top this. would love to see some formula one mirrors, black crosses over the lights, and a wing on this. also think orange indicators would look shit hot. some spacers would set them wheels right off.

no camber ting

Edited by Billy SR

keep them fucking arches, this is fucking beautiful. regretting selling my salmon now, i just know i would have never been able to top this. would love to see some formula one mirrors, black crosses over the lights, and a wing on this. also think orange indicators would look shit hot. some spacers would set them wheels right off.

no camber ting

cheers pal. nah arches are coming off they look silly from anything but this angle. the gap between wheel and arch is atrocious and there no way to fill em without chopping half the body away and running 9 inch wide wheels with and insane offset. what are the formula mirrors? got a pic? clear indicators are staying but the headlight idea i like! just need to get it lower but coilies are maxed right out. still got the corolla? done out to it? :)

sam

^^^^^ agreed !!! The arcea look the bolloks with those wheels !!!

cheers man

cheers pal. nah arches are coming off they look silly from anything but this angle. the gap between wheel and arch is atrocious and there no way to fill em without chopping half the body away and running 9 inch wide wheels with and insane offset. what are the formula mirrors? got a pic? clear indicators are staying but the headlight idea i like! just need to get it lower but coilies are maxed right out. still got the corolla? done out to it? :)

sam

cheers man

just like this! https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=formula+1+style+mirrors&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wYHVU4PVHufX0QXU4oHgCA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1278&bih=686

and to be honest i've lost interest like i do with most cars. keeping her standard as like starlet SR's there isn't many left around either!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...