Could somebody confirm the correct weight of a ep91 glanza from factory

As above I was just wondering what weight these wonderful cars are from factory I no they are just over 900kg but not sure what figure. Was also wondering how much the air con weighs all in. putting my car on a bit of a diet and would just like to see what weight it's roughly around.

Am wondering how much too to be honest av taken all mine out av left the rear plastics in, even though they would be worth say 5kg av just ordered a lighter bonnet I reckon al be close to 870kg

Depends on what model you have really, can range from about 920kgs poverty spec dry weight (no fuel)

These have no mod cons, or even parcel shelves

to 960kgs dry (no fuel) with a fully speced one.

Thats sunroof model with electric everything rear shelf with speakers etc

Get it on a local weigh bridge at a dump or sand pit, even somewhere like an abattoir will have one, some charge some don't.

and a dry car is no oils of water so add 4.5kgs for oil 2-3kgs for water and washer fluid and dont for get a full tank of fuel is about 40-45kgs so dont be suprised if the weight is up in the 9**kgs fairly

But aftermarket parts also will bring the weight dont, coilovers, exhaust, wheels all weigh less than stock :)

If you wanna go crazy with weight reduction it's probably just best to get the weight down on things that are relatively heavy. Wheels, lower profile tyres, bonnet, mirrors, seats..

• 1 month later...

Its going to be almost impossible to work out the weight of your vehicle without having it weighed.

Every mod you do alters the weight!

Alloys are lighter than Steelies. Tyre sizes. How many times the car has been painted is a factor! Paint isnt light.

Weighing it is the only real solution otherwise you are pretty much pissing in the wind.

Its going to be almost impossible to work out the weight of your vehicle without having it weighed.

Every mod you do alters the weight!

Alloys are lighter than Steelies. Tyre sizes. How many times the car has been painted is a factor! Paint isnt light.

Weighing it is the only real solution otherwise you are pretty much pissing in the wind.

this is true.

im takin mine to the quarry and askin if i can roll her on their weigh station to see how much she weighs with a full tank of fuel, with and without me