Cheapest and best coilovers

You can never really trust 2nd hand coilovers, and theyre normally around 400 + quid mark, worth paying the extra couple of hundred for a brand new set ? Up to you really. Just keep an eye on the F/S section mate.

Don't even think there are any budget coilies for our cars.

It's a lot of money even second hand. If you don't wana pay for new ones then keep your eye out on here and tgtt, i'm sure someone in a breaking section has some available.

PM browner for a start, he probably has coilovers under his pillows.

But so the saying goes - ''Buy cheap buy twice''.

Been searching around recently.

Tried browner but he had sold the d2's he had :(.

Gonna have to bite the bullet and get some. I'd works do bc ones for 680 ish

Think go meister

Edited by Malcolm GT

DGR Are a quality product they garuntee an extremely low ride if you wish especially on the back.

Brought to you by CJ Performance a leading name in starlet products they aim to please the customer and pride themselves on delivering orders promptly. Buy in confidence from them they also offer a superb after sales support which is second to none!

D2 coilovers are £635 + £10 delivery on our website. The spring rates are softer than they used to be too, we've sold a couple of sets to happy customers. BC's are just an extra £55 though (from us) and a lot more popular.

I may be selling mine soon as I could be breaking the car. There Meister R Zeta R's in very good condition all free and working looking around the 500 mark though as not many miles on them and top condition.