Gauging interest, toyota central day and Rwyb.

Well my mate joe's been having a think today about the fact theres no dedicated toyota meets for everybody to get together with. You get your honda meets at mimms, bug jam and ford and vauxhall shows etc but nothing in england similar for toyotas.

So he's proposing a toyota based rwyb at santa pod, not sure on any dates or anything yet but just trying to get the word circling and see what interest there may be.

Anyway to show your interest heres a page he's started to try get the ball rolling

Edit: Link doesn't work so try facebook searching

Toyota central day and run what you brung day.

Hopefully that will come up with something on facebook. In the mean time i will send out invites to people on my facebook :)

Also if this is in the wrong section sorry and please move it. Cheers

Edited by morgey

Time of year would be over the summer months some time. Not sure whether he is hoping to get something done for this year yet or just getting it hyped up for next year.

Obviously the idea would be to grow in popularity each year, but as he's never organised anything like this i guess it will be a case of see how he manages.

I remember going to sound mimms about 3-4 years ago and it barely filled half of the normal car park, now its one of the biggest gatherings of hondas in the uk with around a 1000 cars in attendance filling lorry, coach, over flow and normal car park. If we could start something like this or even bug jam where they even have their own radio station at pod but for toyota's it could make for a really good show to add to the calendar :)