Japfest Ticket FREE to good home

dont let your car not being finished put you off, you`ll regret missing it... I went in 2010 (JF2) with my n/a all different colours and took it on the track LOL.

you`ll be kicking yourself for missing it... plus thats cheap for the ticket? :s

40025_425856084755_3002663_n.jpg

40025_425856064755_4234337_n.jpg

40025_425856079755_5582961_n.jpg

Edited by redz11

aw man i appreciate what your saying but nah a need to miss it this year got paint flaking on a wing scratched door, rear arch rusty and a bit on the tailgate, a curbed alloy!, its just to much, am going to get it dne for next year, and ye am already kicking ma self a was allmost ready but took a bit longer to get the mechanical side of things ready , lol

Edited by Dale SR

dale, you suck

my car is smashed up! we'll park them meggggga close so the damage cant be seen :) ive got 1 white door handle and one black, a half scuffed faded front bumper, indicator hanging out, silver wing mirrors, passenger front wing smashed up, red rattle canned badly spoiler and kerbed to fuck NISSAN MICRA 13 INCH WHEELS! we wont judge any one by their car :) just bring that badboy :p

stop bein a girl, ive got a bent bonnet and roof, cars held together with cable ties and tiger seal, numerous dents and scratches, the paint is a right mess too !

Dont worry about the condition of the car, so you think that everyone elses cars are gonna be show standard ? lol

stop bein a girl, ive got a bent bonnet and roof, cars held together with cable ties and tiger seal, numerous dents and scratches, the paint is a right mess too !

Dont worry about the condition of the car, so you think that everyone elses cars are gonna be show standard ? lol

This man has a point just come enjoy the day that's what it's all about dude