^^^ agree with dan tbh I like the idea of open pit lane but there are gonna be a very mix mash of driver abilities and car power all on the track at the same time but will no doubt be good for a spectator to watch lol

^^^ agree with dan tbh I like the idea of open pit lane but there are gonna be a very mix mash of driver abilities and car power all on the track at the same time but will no doubt be good for a spectator to watch lol

Haha thought I'd make an offer on them. And then I snapped them up :)

Havnt a clue what the alloys are. They don't look that old. Any ideas? been thinking rota's

Edited by turbo Grant

It's all good it's more than I wanted to pay for them anyway! Calibre Pro 7s I think, quite close to a certain Wedsport/Ultralite wheel someone said they looked like

R888 are mentally good in the dry, in the wet your a dead man

Agree with the dry bit, once they have heat in them.

In the wet imo they're not even that bad. I've had worse normal road tyres and the r888's would beat them in the wet all day imo. For example paradas and falkens. I'd pick r888's over them all day.

Personal preference I guess.

Get some part worns. Most people get to the legal road limit and get rid, but they are perfect for track use. Either R888s or A048s (I might have 2 up for sale soon) are cheap enough