First shoot of the gt!

See I really don't like the quads!! ( Waits for the abuse) Just the square looks sooo much cleaner in my opinion!, and thanks for the kind words so far guys!

Can anyone photoshop a set of renault turbines onto the car for me please? as i could be getting a set soon.. if they look right :)

Thanks!

problem with square lights in trinidad is they are dull as fuck and u can not find a set that look knew with the quads they are glass so they never get faded.... so unfortunately i changed me mk1 to quads....

and im the only quad in the country so i mean.... got to say quads FTW

@vincent-ep91 i have a set of wheels lined up ;), renault turbines!! Haha :)

@shelly_star i have yellow tap because im going "black and yellow" colour theme with the car, hence yellow flower thing... all pipes will be yellow eventually as well, and plus its different.. i was going to spray them yellow but i thought i would just tap it for now and if i like it i can always spray at a later date! :) ita growing on me!, and people seem to like it so ita a win win!

Oh i see :) i think a yellow rim on the alloys would look great if it's going for the black/yellow theme, as mentioned above, an inch smaller on the wheels would look good, but it doesn't look that bad on the size you have now to be honest.