Anyone else really depressed that they are either working or your car isn't ready for japfest.

Would love to be there for the first show of the year !

I know the feeling, I'm off but car is a mess and won't be at any shows this year

I'm in work and my v isn't ready, would have still gone in my bm tho !

I'm just hoping its done for jae let alone this summer

I've ended up working in fuck knows where for the last 2/3 japfests, been a rank feeling lol

Same here mate always at sea and there never on in my 2 weeks leave ! Luckily JAE is :D

In work also glanza ain't back from TD

:(

im on a electronic tag, got to be in for 7pm every single night for 3 months.

depressed?

:p

Right then I don't know which one I'm more gutted for !

Right then I don't know which one I'm more gutted for !

haha! can't work nightshift at work or anything! loosing so much money! plus i've got to do community service at the weekends!

definition of depressed ^^

haha! can't work nightshift at work or anything! loosing so much money! plus i've got to do community service at the weekends!

definition of depressed ^^

Fuuuuuuuuuck that! Let the grinder....See the tag!

Glad to see the feeling is mutual out there!

So far I'm hoping to have my glanza back for September as long as td can still squeeze me in for my new ecu before then !

was worth it in my eyes bud, i stopped one of my mates from getting seriously hurt!

a few years back I spent best part of a year on tag, for a similar sort of thing got it for something that I didn't personally do, but didn't open my mouth to the boys in blue.

It truly sucked, I tried all the old tricks of removal, not a chance lol.

Only thing that really helped me through the time was I found it worked on a radius although they say they set the points as you walk to each end of your house, they're actually only checking it doesn't alarm at each end of your house, mine didn't alarm out in my garden, the garage at the end of the garden and the driveway.

Yep i spent MONTHS in there!

Glad to see the feeling is mutual out there!

So far I'm hoping to have my glanza back for September as long as td can still squeeze me in for my new ecu before then !

jeez i thought 7 weeks was bad lol

a few years back I spent best part of a year on tag, for a similar sort of thing got it for something that I didn't personally do, but didn't open my mouth to the boys in blue.

It truly sucked, I tried all the old tricks of removal, not a chance lol.

Only thing that really helped me through the time was I found it worked on a radius although they say they set the points as you walk to each end of your house, they're actually only checking it doesn't alarm at each end of your house, mine didn't alarm out in my garden, the garage at the end of the garden and the driveway.

Yep i spent MONTHS in there!

my perimeter's the back garden and garage area ha. not long left now, got 6 weeks left, hopefully fly by.

my charges were ABH and resisting arrest, but because i had no previous i didnt go down!

Edited by aki-ep

I had no previous either, I was done for joint enterprise 2 charges and some tic'd. I think I got 180 suspended and a 18 month community order with LOADS of other requirements. I got extended tag, and all sorts. I was at crown and chucked in the holding cells for an hour pulled back up and the judges words were 'I'm glad you've had a taster of the cells, because thats what you have to look forward to...' 'THAT is if you reoffend' lol them words will be permanantly stored in my mind for life lol.

I used it all to my advantage got extra qualifications and a cscs card and forklift and eventually was signed off it all very early because Of my attitude. Tag was already off by then though, spent way too much time on that.

You live and learn though, it made me realise a lot of things!

I had no previous either, I was done for joint enterprise 2 charges and some tic'd. I think I got 180 suspended and a 18 month community order with LOADS of other requirements. I got extended tag, and all sorts. I was at crown and chucked in the holding cells for an hour pulled back up and the judges words were 'I'm glad you've had a taster of the cells, because thats what you have to look forward to...' 'THAT is if you reoffend' lol them words will be permanantly stored in my mind for life lol.

I used it all to my advantage got extra qualifications and a cscs card and forklift and eventually was signed off it all very early because Of my attitude. Tag was already off by then though, spent way too much time on that.

You live and learn though, it made me realise a lot of things!

fucking hell mate haha!

my barrister said 'ring your mum/dad and tell them to bring your stuff, because you're going'!

i was fucking bricking them haha! i got 6 months prison suspended for 2 years as well.

Lol, I refused to take an overnight bag then on the final hearing 5 mins before I left I packed myself some stuff just in case lol. The people I protected by keeping my mouth closed were really not worthy of it, but grassing is not an option!

Lol, I refused to take an overnight bag then on the final hearing 5 mins before I left I packed myself some stuff just in case lol. The people I protected by keeping my mouth closed were really not worthy of it, but grassing is not an option!

glad you didnt grass mate, huge respect for that

First one I've missed in years now :(

3 hours sleep yesterday, just got in from uni (revision) and if I was to go even as a passenger I'd get no sleep and end up ill.! And the fact that it might rain doesn't appeal either lol

Hoping to make JF2 in the GT fingers crossed

mate ive not driven my car since september its been at tuneing developments since start of jan lost my job this week and my turbos let go because something went through it when the engine popped, going to have to fork out for a new one, missed banzai,japfest and i have a track night in less than three weeks just hope it will be ready :(