fucking renewel price!!!

i just had my renewal quote through from elephant, i have 2 years no claims and my license for 3 years and i have to have fully comp insurance due to having part finance on the car

£1730 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they must be joking

anyone tell me some insurance companys?

cheers James

just spoke to ollie who put me on the phone with a guy called luke but sadly they quoted me £1022 :(

Still £700 notes cheaper than Elephant. I was paying around a grand for my first V and that was with more age / NCD!

i just phoned elephant to tell them to piss off and they changed the quote to £990! im trying to pay off in one this year as i have £800 saved for insurance so if i can get it for that £800-900 a year il be able to do it :)

i will try admiral and diamond now thanks lads :)

james

Insurance are chancing money grabbing bastards !!

If they can do it for just under a grand why quote you 1700 odd in the first place ?

Answer is they are robbing theiving cunts.

Hope you get a good quote soon mate :D

Always is best to shop aroun,its a massive drop in price just by ringin them and

If your happy with the service and with the recent quote then it's worth stayin ,ask them if they would drop price a little more... (cheeky) :p

sell it and buy a starlet? im bias tho lol

once i have paid this off thats the plan to get an ep82 :)

Always is best to shop aroun,its a massive drop in price just by ringin them and

If your happy with the service and with the recent quote then it's worth stayin ,ask them if they would drop price a little more... (cheeky) :p

i allways shop around, i tried getting them to get drop nearer £800 but they said only if one of there sister companys quote me cheaper they can match.lol

TBH I just go with whoever gives the best quote. Chances are if I binned it I'd take the hit and just buy another car myself. Loosing my NCB would brake me I think!

the only reservation i have with going with the cheaper ones is that they dont offer legal assistant all i get is a courtesy car :( where as elephant are offering very thing

james

the only reservation i have with going with the cheaper ones is that they dont offer legal assistant all i get is a courtesy car :( where as elephant are offering very thing

james

There you go it's worth extra few dollers and less hassle,your happy :)