Front exit exhaust users

Does anyone have any videos of their front exit systems? Considering getting one made as my buddyclub is a tired and needs replacing.

Are they mega loud? Like too loud? As i currently run a buddyclub spec 2 and a screamer so it's pretty loud at the moment. And obviously the cars a daily so don't want to keep getting pulled because of it!

Also you have trouble with it staining/melting the bumper? As most of you know I payed good money to have my bumper properly done and wouldn't wanna mess it up.

Any other issues worth noting?

Thanks

Liam

I wouldn't say there overly loud mate I've been out driving with adz and pottering it around it sounds like any normal exhaust prob not as loud as your buddy club but on boost they sound mint and if your worries about the bumper mate u could always put a plate round the exhaust exit on your bumper to keep it in good nick dude

if you system is on its way out I think it would be rude not to mate.. may as well.. never heard one in person on a starlet but cant be much louder than the buddy club lol!

have to agree its the cutting the front bumper and it may leave the paint alittle burnt around the cut out.... unless get carbon exhaust surround?

i've been thinking about this so i will follow this closely. i also run a external waste gate so am wondering if i should join the screamer to the exhaust or run two pipes to the bumper.

my main concern is if i could run it on track or will it be too loud?

They're not as loud as you might think. 2 mates with turbo Hondas (both over 500hp) run them and both fell under the 105db sound limit at Cadwell park. The screamer was louder when on boost though.

My main concern if I was you would be the bumper. You do get slight scorches and 9 times out of 10 the exhaust moves back a bit and burns itself and elongated hole in the bumper/lip.

Thanks for the input lads, really don't know what to do with it.

Want the car to look as good as possible and I can't be doing with a burnt to fuck bumper on the front.

Want the car to look as good as possible and I can't be doing with a burnt to fuck bumper on the front.

A front exit might not be for u then mate

Never had any damage to my bumper, if people are then somethings wrong.

Never had any damage to my bumper, if people are then somethings wrong.

have you got any pictures?

How far it sticks out the bumper and how big the hole is probably makes a difference to it not fucking the bumper