Just chased a noble

That's only like 90 on my speedo!

Then nobles are fucking insane!

What speedo have you got? And I found out its actually a local noble

There's 2 here ones a hair dresser and the one in vid owns a refrigeration business

And just before some one says it yes this was silly chasing it but we all do something like this most the time I only drive to and from work in my glanza

What speedo have you got?

Right hold on, I'm watching this on my phone so it's pretty small.. It's either up at like 2o'clock which is what unthought bar first or it's right round at like 7o clock lol!

I can't make it out :p maybe I should watch this on my tv Instead :p

Know way near enough id say lol. Thing is when its going on your like yea he cant shake me and you think they are pushing a bit then he goes and makes you look like your goin backwards haha!! Is a very quick car the noble. And yea your right, we have all indeed done it. I rember years ago dustong an aston db7 in my race tuned classic mini :) nailed him all the way to 110 then ran out of gears and realised he still had like 3 more to shift up haha then he made his point as he vanished into the distance :( still 0-110 he was all mine haha