Im having my front bumper pained this weekend due to stone chips.

My painter said he is going to use some special primer which will help dampen the stones when they hit the paint and it should not go through the paint. The primer is also black so even if it went through the paint it will not be noticed.

Im having my front bumper pained this weekend due to stone chips.

My painter said he is going to use some special primer which will help dampen the stones when they hit the paint and it should not go through the paint. The primer is also black so even if it went through the paint it will not be noticed.

I am really considering getting a respray at some point if I'm honest. I just hate imperfection.

I have a stone chip on the side of my car, right down to the bare metal :( its now beginning to rust :( about the length of my index finger has began to rust :( so gonna get it resprayed! Just wish i could afford a full respray

Oh mummy! That's bad. I thought mine were bad... Ha mine are just small but quite a lot of them. It's very annoying!

Yeah mate..Because of one of those reasons i want to break the car but when i look at her im falling in love again en well...im getting it fixed in a few weeks with almost a full respray :D

They totally ruin the car which is a pain in the hoop but there is 3 things I hate more. 1. Tar 2. Bugs and 3. Bird shit. I am scared to drive my car cause I like it gleaming and it's not an easy job. What is the wrap stuff? Does it just look like lacquer?

You can get protective clear wrap. If and when I get my car resprayed I'll be getting the wrap put on the front

I have this too on the bonnet bumper and wings.

Had it done with a complete respray and I think it cost around £70 which was worth it in my eyes. Just got to wait and see if it bubbles now haha

Most bodyshops should be able to get it from you?