What turbos have people ran with JAM or similar ECUs?

I'm planning to upgrade my turbo from ct9b to a better flowing one. I've heard people using hybrids, k1-200v and td04 with plug&plays, but are there any experiences with other turbos? I'd like to try something different than the usual ones, but don't wanna be the first pioneer here. :D Fast spool time is essential for me. I've heard good about holset turbos, but they might be too big for 4E?

I now have toffinators tf035 and i think its spot on!

Had it it mapped at tuning developements and made 202bhp at 0.9bar and spools up 1000rpm quicker than my old td04 which made 220bhp at 1bar

Tf035 is a great turbo i dont no why more people dont use them

I now have toffinators tf035 and i think its spot on!

Had it it mapped at tuning developements and made 202bhp at 0.9bar and spools up 1000rpm quicker than my old td04 which made 220bhp at 1bar

Tf035 is a great turbo i dont no why more people dont use them

But then theres ct9's out there that are makeing the same power so dont realy see the point in change the set up from a ct9 to a tf035! Suppose its down to what kind of drive you prefer

Pluss with a ct9 it spools 500rpm quicker then the tf035! I had a blast off Toffs glanza when he had the tf035 on and i didnt think much of it my ct9 pulls harder and spools quicker!

I think with the new hybrid options for the CT9 that race tech are/have, making/made it might be worth sticking CT9 depending if you want a lot bigger power.

1.1 bar isnt 0.9 :p

That guys dyno was either a massive liar or his engine was internally amazing.

Bear in mind my mates 306GTi-6 that was knackered and standard ran 180bhp apparently on a dyno at Santa Pod.

The ct9 doesnt have the kick in it or pull as hard as the tf035 though

It also start running out of puff in higher revs at 1 bar, maybe not the hybrid but then they are more expensive

If i had an ebc i would have pushed it more to maybe 1.1 1.2 but mike at td said it wouldnt be far off what my td04 was running 1 bar

It all depends on how you prefer your car to drive and im happy with the tf035