Anyone know where he has got to?

I ordered a cusco rollcage via the guy over a week ago.

Can someone contact him for me please? Not been online on here since may 30th and same for facebook.

Quite a lot of money has been transferred so I just need to know what is happening.

Cheers.

I'd say all is ok man,think he has trouble with his broadband sometimes,he only lives about 30 mins from me

Oh you know him do ya?

I don't want him to see this and think 'what a nob', cause it's not like that haha. Was just genuinely interested in where he had popped off to over the last few days aha.

But cool man that explains it a bit :).

Mega cool guy though!!

yeah man I know him well I wanted that cage your buying funds wouldn't allow doe

Ah sweet mate!

Yeah, lucky I got it really man.

Any chance you could give him a txt or somin n ask him what is going on with it all n let me know on here please mate?

He's nothing to worry about Rob, he's real trust worthy and 100% genuine guy. He does have kinda spurts of being online and disappearing he brought my LS spoiler and I messages him saying couriers haven't been and it took him a long time to reply lol. I wouldn't worry!

Well rob my laptop packed in and I'm on the mobile Internet it's not been great over the weekend

I explained to you the situation dude I received your cage instead if mine and you were being sent mine by their mix up, in trying to get them to sort out the problem and get them to pay for it as i have a PayPal claim in on the del until they sort it out. even if everything was the way it was ment to be with you either tomorrow or fri the cage as it was coming from Japan dude it takes a while I'm hoping to have this cage picked up here and still have it to you in the time that it was me t to come to you

I can't get into Facebook on my phone or my emails can't remember the passwords I'm tryin to organise a new laptop so I can take all the info off the old hdd and put it on the new one it ha all my work stuff on it it's very important. If you check all if the site I'm on you will see I haven't been on since it packed in

Have some patience dude I'm flat out trying to sort it all out ill have it very soon sorry for the delay on getting back back I didn't think there would be a issue since you weren't expecting it anyway for a few days

Well rob my laptop packed in and I'm on the mobile Internet it's not been great over the weekend

I explained to you the situation dude I received your cage instead if mine and you were being sent mine by their mix up, in trying to get them to sort out the problem and get them to pay for it as i have a PayPal claim in on the del until they sort it out. even if everything was the way it was ment to be with you either tomorrow or fri the cage as it was coming from Japan dude it takes a while I'm hoping to have this cage picked up here and still have it to you in the time that it was me t to come to you

I can't get into Facebook on my phone or my emails can't remember the passwords I'm tryin to organise a new laptop so I can take all the info off the old hdd and put it on the new one it ha all my work stuff on it it's very important. If you check all if the site I'm on you will see I haven't been on since it packed in

Have some patience dude I'm flat out trying to sort it all out ill have it very soon sorry for the delay on getting back back I didn't think there would be a issue since you weren't expecting it anyway for a few days

It's cool, I was just wondering what the situation was cause as you said i'm receiving your cage lol.. So was just wondering if you had sorted it.

Also on the DHL tracking thing, the tracking seems to have stopped so I was also wondering if you had canceld it due to the mix up.

June the 1st was the last update on the system which was still in japan, so wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Wasn't having a dig, was genuinely just wondering about a couple of things.

Cheers.

Edited by Rbz.