dunno cat man, thinking about getting one for a runner and sell the ep3, be nice to get another gt tho quadlight, or a proper early mk1 with windy window's :)

Quadlight or mk1?! What you begging for mine for then?! You not know your starlets by now?! :p

dunno cat man, thinking about getting one for a runner and sell the ep3, be nice to get another gt tho quadlight, or a proper early mk1 with windy window's :)

I feel you knocking! For the price decent ones can be had for decent money now a days. Prices have fairly dropped since I was really active in the scene it seems.

You done much to the ep3?

yeah would have to spend out and get a fresh one, hanging one's just look badddd!, good paint work is a must

yeah not much man just spring's, air filter, mani and full exhaust, got gt3's 16" with 888's full interior is black clean car just get for work and odd blast

Yeah that Glanza is the JAM one, was a 5E N/a previously. Looks insane.

And Gaz, if your talking about wilkie GT's silver one, i can confirm its minty. Prob one of only a handful in such OEM condition.

JAP car's over there seem to look sickkk but if that was over here you'd pick it apart saying it all tatty and crap looking! lol

yeah thats the one dude wilkie gt, im just trying to think if i like the silver or not, it looks super clean your right dude

The wing on that would get slated for a start.

Silver is the best colour the MK3s came in, mines silver but doest look even half as nice as Ross' one. Honestly man it looks like its just out the showroom haha. Even the seats are still comfy lol.

Yeah that Glanza is the JAM one, was a 5E N/a previously. Looks insane.

And Gaz, if your talking about wilkie GT's silver one, i can confirm its minty. Prob one of only a handful in such OEM condition.

no a glanza then, 5e n/a then converted. looks fuckin sick