Always been an Xbox guy as for some reason I just never get on with the PS, but the Xbox launch so far has been really under-whelming.

PS is much more reasonably priced and doesn't have those AIDS restrictions on used games. Guess I'll reserve overall judgement until I've seen more though :/

Everybody is saying that the Xbox looks like a massive let down compared to the PS. Not only is it more expensive, it requires an internet connection and you can't play second hand games! Sounds shit to me. PS4 all the way

For me it is 110% PS4, never really been a fan of xbox, having owned both.

From what I have heard GT6 is getting a complete overhaul, even though it is on PS3. I would almost bet on it being released around March time for PS4.

For me it is 110% PS4, never really been a fan of xbox, having owned both.

From what I have heard GT6 is getting a complete overhaul, even though it is on PS3. I would almost bet on it being released around March time for PS4.

I wonder if they'll drag out GTA V for a PS4 release as well

I wonder if they'll drag out GTA V for a PS4 release as well

I'm hoping they will, maybe an additional features for next gen consoles would be tasty.

I would also say Sony learnt from their mistakes with the PS3, so should be an epic console.

Everyone is saying PS4 is a lot better and has more to offer, but I totally disagree.

Xbox has a shit ton to offer and exclusives.

Who shares games these days? I hardly know anyone who does.

Price for xbox is too high? no way man, paying a extra £80 for a xbox is too much? no chance, when your paying £300+ anyway for the ps4.

Xbox will always be the better console, and after a couple months of being out people will see this.

That's my opinion anyway.

Everyone is saying PS4 is a lot better and has more to offer, but I totally disagree.

Xbox has a shit ton to offer and exclusives.

Who shares games these days? I hardly know anyone who does.

Price for xbox is too high? no way man, paying a extra £80 for a xbox is too much? no chance, when your paying £300+ anyway for the ps4.

Xbox will always be the better console, and after a couple months of being out people will see this.

That's my opinion anyway.

^^THIS

I remember when the PS3 and 360 came out the PS3 offered twice the amount of stuff with a blue ray player, internet browser and all those other little things.

Look at them now with all the updates to 360 it offers more than PS3. Xbox live is in a different league from PSN.

As for game play I think XBOX has always been the better gaming console. Its slicker in game and the pad is far superior.

This is a whole new kettle of fish though and if sony have learned anything they wont lose this battle the way they did with the PS3, they lost alot of customers and have work to do getting them back.

I'll certainly wait before making my judgement as its alot of money to spend and I don't want to waste £350 like I did last time round but if its going to be anything like these consoles then XBOX can be the only winner. I wouldn't mind paying the extra if there will be the same gap in performance.

Every single 1 of my friends were loyal to Playstation even bought PS3's but they were left to gather dust pretty quickly to be honest only time will tell I suppose.

Edited by StuDoc 72

I remember when the PS3 and 360 came out the PS3 offered twice the amount of stuff with a blue ray player, internet browser and all those other little things.

That's what we're comparing now between the PS4 and Xbox 1 right?

Look at them now with all the updates to 360 it offers more than PS3. Xbox live is in a different league from PSN.

You have to pay for Xbox live so you would expect it to be better, although many complain that you're "paying to be verbally abused online"

Every single 1 of my friends were loyal to Playstation even bought PS3's but they were left to gather dust pretty quickly to be honest only time will tell I suppose.

You posted something very similar recently about "all of your friends didn't like the iphone". It seems like you have very weird friends. :p

Edited by Arnold

That's what we're comparing now between the PS4 and Xbox 1 right?

You have to pay for Xbox live so you would expect it to be better, although many complain that you're "paying to be verbally abused online"

You posted something very similar recently about "all of your friends didn't like the iphone". It seems like you have very weird friends. :p

Im not arguing that the PS4 just now looks like it offers more but like history has taught us it doesn't always stay that way?

Pay for it or not functionality and purpose is far better.

LMAO what a comment not all on the Iphone topic I have a few who still love Iphone but very few who still use PS3.

Suppose though if you say thats wierd then it must be. LOL behave yourself.

People are looking into the xbox way too much and over thinking things.

"Mattrick said Microsoft appreciates the passion of gamers but he believes gamers are “imagining outcomes that are worse than what we believe it’s going to be in the real world.”"

I will stand by xbox one and when we get all the exclusive content and hidden gems/ perks of being with xbox and when things start to go bad for ps4 people.

Like they did with the ps3 when everyone's credit card info etc got hacked and ps3 was down etc etc..

xbox will just be like...

Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-2

Haha love the speculation, sony have hopefully learnt from there mistakes.

Lets face it when it comes to anything online microsoft have been at the forefront of it, over the past what 20 years? im sure they've had some massive mishaps as well?

Give it 6 months after the release and thats when you will begin to see which is pushing and offering the better package. Which is when ill be making my decision :)

Xbox games are better than playstation. simple as.

i have owned both ps3 and xbox 360 and they both had there good points and bad points.

i do agree the reveal for the xbox one was underwelming but i know its going to be quality.

Deposit has been put down on the xbox one already :)

I really really want the Xbox to turn out great as I've always had one from the original's launch date and I've always loved it, but their whole launch has just really irritated me. I mean it was all about Movies (we have Lovefilm already), TV (we have Sky already) and Skype (my mobile has done me fine up until now).

Now they've shown some games, they do look pretty awesome, but IMO it's still overpriced, the DRM on used games is a pisstake and the online check-in is just another irritation. Really hope they pull it out of the bag in the coming months but atm I'm undecided :/

tbh i think ill get both, either at launch or over time. tbh the always online etc aspect of xbox doesnt really bother me, its not like i need to plug it in every 24hours, its wifi. and the sharing thing doesnt really bother me either, i hardly ever trade in games etc.

and GTA V will definately not be delayed for ps4/xbox one. rockstar have said they want it on the current gen as it more owners than a new gen will for a while

Xbox games are better than playstation. simple as.

I think PS games are far better, definately when it come to Forza & GT, there was a few features I liked with Forza, but GT was leaps and bounds ahead of it.

I've played GTA on both Xbox and PS, the graphics were far better on the PS, same with NFS & Dirt

Haha love the speculation, sony have hopefully learnt from there mistakes.

Lets face it when it comes to anything online microsoft have been at the forefront of it, over the past what 20 years? im sure they've had some massive mishaps as well?

Give it 6 months after the release and thats when you will begin to see which is pushing and offering the better package. Which is when ill be making my decision :)

I would say Sony have learnt from their mistakes, the PS4 is Sony's last chance to stay in the gaming market. I read somewhere Sony didn't make any money from the PS3 until 2011.

Espically with the PSP Vita being a flop.

Edited by chrisgreen1993