Meister R Vs. a JDM Brand

Starting to wonder if gettign a meister r coilovers would be an option. But first, can someone please post a few pics of the ride height. I want coilovers to go as low as the JAM glanza in the video ect.. Nobody seems to have them set that low tbh!

all second hand jdm coilovers will be about trashed now as most of them were imported on starlets years ago. there far too stiff too. misters or bc's will be fine im sure they will go low enough

Meisters are awesome. They can go bloody low aswell! When I 1st picked my V up she nearly got grounded out by a 5cm metal pole. I've wound them up a fair bit since then! Über comfy, best coilies I've had/experienced I think.

I really dont understand why people want to make their car stupidly low??

Whats the point in having all that power and then not be able to use it becuase you have to dodge potholes bumps etc etc.. i'm not slating etc as it's each to their own! but if someone can explain the logic to me?

Thanks.

Whats the point in having all that power and then not be able to use it becuase you have to dodge potholes bumps etc etc.. i'm not slating etc as it's each to their own! but if someone can explain the logic to me?

Thanks.

You have to avoid pot holes even if the car isn't lowered as well. The issue I have is with speed bumps or other steep angles, kerbs etc.

Thanks.

So you look cool when you park up. Get with the times! Don't wanna be riding like a tractor at halfrauds yo.

For UK roads the meister's are great. I've ran cusco's, BC's and now meister's, the cusco were great and pool table smooth surfaces but too stiff for normal roads, the BC's were better but not as good as the meister's are, and they go easily low enough!