If so I've heard they are harsh and noisey at low speeds but this is something else haha

It really locks up an clunks if on half throttle. Speed its fine.

Going to drop the fluid put some fresh stuff in it with some lsd additive but really would like to know what other peoples are like.

Cheers from a rather paranoid me :/

yes they clunk, but IMO ive had a quaife, its better at cornering and traction then the quaife but yes is noisy and clunks at full lock parking manuvoures.

Once your used to it and you realise your pushing much harder then before through bends, you accept the clunks..

it will improve your car no end.

I've got one in mine. Only driven my car on the drive slow and it was clunking a good. I read some where ages ago there is a brand of oil that specially for LSD boxes and it makes them quieter. Normal 75w90 odd oil isn't recommended for then as the plates in the LSD not like it.

I'm pretty sure it's a Kaaz on mine and it clunks on near full lock but is mental when you start cornering hard, best handling upgrade even no understeer what so ever used to be so scared to corner even slightly aggressively now I'm like OH HAII corner *Foot down*

Oh yeah the cornerings brilliant once you get used to the ooo a bit of understeer clunk clunk oooo ill just press the go go pedal a bit more oooo shit thats the inside of the roundabout haha

Just the slow speed cornering and clunking feels like my cars about to fall apart haha

Mine doesn't just sound bad it feels it to, literally snatches the steering wheel?

Mines is pretty bad, keep thinking i have fucked cv joints lol, it kinda snatches the wheel at slow speeds

Mines is pretty bad, keep thinking i have fucked cv joints lol, it kinda snatches the wheel at slow speeds

Yeah this exactly, i dont have powersteering (should do) so i guess its amplifying it a bit. Get funny looks for passers by and everything lol

Changed the oil to some millers stuff and it seems slightly better. going to put the redline lsd additive in when it arrives, if that doesn't improve it ill get some of that motul oil and more additive and try that.

Got a c52 from a ae111 levin, i used to run it with an OEM Lsd and that was pretty good and nice and daily.

Just had it refurbed (best of a couple of boxes) and fitted this cusco LSD and its just harsh as fook, i used to be able to record with one hand and drive with the other, now theres no chance of that! This diff pulls all over the shop haha