some advice please (Pics)

Ok so here goes I'm going to make a start on removing the corrosion on my Racing Hart CP-F Tuner alloys. What i want is advice on is should I leave them the color that they are or change the color. Was thinking maybe white but i know full well I'm not going to be able to find the stickers to replace the original ones. so what you lot think.

color they are now.

CC2C3255-7BDD-4A0C-9434-8FF0FAB861F5-175

maybe new color?

yhst-1408381693991_1902_35032886.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

If it was me I'd paint the centres white, can you not get the stickers direct from them?

If not try and get one off in one piece and ask josh if he can copy them.

I cant even find a website mate i think they are long gone ill try see if i can get a good enough pic of one of mine for josh to try make me up a set ill take some pics of them tomorrow to show how bad they have got :( i want them back on for J.A.E

Im hard for gold wheels atm, do them in that. Or silver ?

Everyone is doing grey, bronze and purple so i'd avoid those colours.

White on white can look quality too.

Not a fan of polished lips, they always seem to corrode.

Im hard for gold wheels atm, do them in that. Or silver ?

Everyone is doing grey, bronze and purple so i'd avoid those colours.

White on white can look quality too.

Not a fan of polished lips, they always seem to corrode.

tell me about it mate they have got quite bad :( id like to do them all white maybe like my lenzo's i have on at the moment but not sure i do quite like the chrome on these :D

I think they would be far more original jkept the way they are especially if only set in the UK just refurb as they are? :) It was of the first things that drew me to your car in the first place:).

A cutting compound would have more affect yea, if you haven't got any I think toothpaste may actually help as it's similar to cutting compound, if you can get some use compound if not try what you have laying around first. I take it you have no tcut or anything?