as far as i know its already got a HKS FCD and the guy i bought it from said he used to run it on 1 Bar but recently turned it down to 0.5 bar due to his wife using it!

New too all of this stuff really, getting my head around it slowly haha

Cheers!!

Welcome to the forum mate!

Yeah it says it has a HKS FCD in the ad. Just be careful with the air fuel ratio when turning up the boost, dont want to be blowing up your engine by running bad fueling. Handy that you have a gauge. Like the other lads have said... you would ideally want some management fitted. Most people go with a greddy emanage blue piggy back ecu. You can get one supplied, fitted and mapped for around £500-600.

It seems like a fair price for what you got mate, enjoy it :)

Cheers Pal :)

yeah thats right and its fitted with a walbro 255 fuel pump i think?? going to have a read about the boost controller etc tonight, came with a little cd to tell you how to set it all up. yeah the gauges are handy!! my misses cant get enough of just watching them light up! (she's easily amused) haha. Ahh yeah, ive been reading about the emanage blue ecu today! looks impressive. Would'nt happen to know any places around the swansea area that could do this?

Thank You! Sooooo happy with the car :)

Cheers Pal :)

yeah thats right and its fitted with a walbro 255 fuel pump i think?? going to have a read about the boost controller etc tonight, came with a little cd to tell you how to set it all up. yeah the gauges are handy!! my misses cant get enough of just watching them light up! (she's easily amused) haha. Ahh yeah, ive been reading about the emanage blue ecu today! looks impressive. Would'nt happen to know any places around the swansea area that could do this?

Thank You! Sooooo happy with the car :)

Yeah the fuel pumps needed, probably a fuel pressure regulator as well just to be safe. If i was you i'd get it on a dyno to make sure everythings running sweet, wouldnt do any harm to give it a good service as well. Not sure if you got a service history with the car or not.

Afraid not mate, most people on here use Tuning Developments or Race Tech for emange blue. Both companys are well respected on the forum