Wow test drove a Corsa VXR at Vauxhall today, i must say, iam liking the little 1.6 turbo car, responsive and handles corners nicely

Don't worry i only test drove it because my friend did and i thought i'll have a go after her turn.

Anyone else like the look of them? Even though the Astra one looks nicer ;)

Some are ok and you don't see them too often yet so a rare car atm.

I've been test driving lots of cars lately the new civic type R was a very nice car, couldn't fit in a celica GT very well but have now found something that fits the bill ;)

no really guys, u have to test drive it, i liked it anyway ;) The sales guy was rubbish, i asked him questions like has this car got LSD and when does the turbo kick in? He was like............. i don't actually know to be honest (obviously no one asks those sorta silly questions except me lol )

But he wouldn't let me go test drive it on my own as your allowed to at age 25, think he didn't trust me..... lol :p

why didyou post pictures shelly!! ive been sick everywhere!

it still looks shocking.

i felt the same way about the astra vxr, but that was starting to grow on me by now, but i still hate this the more i look at its ugly face.