Can't make my mind up!!!!!!!!

Right guys me and the misses are trying to save for a house but things keep popping up and i keep buying them lol as you do.....

now i bought a GT not long back from AdamB with the intention of finishing it off and letting the misses have it....and that went pear shaped as she wanted to move ASAP!!!

so then i sold most the bits to make my money back which i did with my cousin DanDanBarnski he bought most the bits didn't really wanna sell it but i thought i'd help him with his build as he needed most the parts.

Then.....a few months after i saw a nice black GT going cheapish so i rang the lad and before i knew it i was there bringing it home with a forged engine the rest of the car was pretty tatty which he said it was mint and it wasn't he lied about most of the parts on the car too hks exhaust was japspeed Td04 turbo was CT9 aftermarket ecu was standard etc etc.........

So..... i thought well i've got a forged engine what i wanted in the first place i've cleaned it all up and made it look mint now i'm changing my mind thinking well my glanza is pretty stunning atm runs perfect sounds nice etc etc and i don't really want to ruin it plus the money from selling the engine i could put towards our new home where i will have a driveway a big shed and maybe a garage so maybe then i can strip my car down and not have to worry about rushing to get it back together because atm i live in an apartment with a private car park and big gates people moan if you fix ya car outside saying it makes the place look a mess blah blah blah .......

So for now i guess i should just concentrate on saving and moving out in september like we planned what do you rekon??

RANT OVER LOL

Things always pop up. Buy a house ftw

Yeh man i just keep thinking how good it will be when we get one you know at weekends cleaning fixing just messing with the car and having all the time and space to do it.

House before car mate. Simple.

i know yeh plus i will hopefuly have a little bit extra saved for a track car im thinking civic SiR again which would be awesome i could build it up slowly without rushing

The opportunity arose for me to get a house and i dived at it now i have space to fettle with my own car and others which is building the fund for me to move to boost.

So house ftw

The opportunity arose for me to get a house and i dived at it now i have space to fettle with my own car and others which is building the fund for me to move to boost.

So house ftw

yeh most def mate thats the way i'm thinking

I'm doing the same, my only dilemma is that I'm planning on moving to one of the most expensive areas in the UK :(

Haha you must be moving my way then! I still live at home with the parents for this reason :)

ha ha this is exactly what we are going through, renting at the minute and have 4 cars to look after and one of lews mates we holding for a year or so. 5 cars and rent we are never going to buy lol neither will budge on selling a car tho infact we want another one to add to the brude

we'll get there mortgages are just so damned expensive now!

but ...you can live in your car but you cant drive your house :D enjoy them while you can theres loads of time to get serious

Edited by *Zoe*