EP91 Quad light conversion

Thanks, it´s nice that someones found them good.

The parts are selfmade, within a buildingtime of nearly a month.

First I had to cut out a Glanzaheadlight up to the fittingpoints, and than to reconstrukt a surface around the inner lights.

To reproduce this, it will need a pair of headlights, four projektor lights, much moddingpaste and a lot of time.

Here some pictures at construktion time

imgp47543lo.th.jpgimgp47559de.th.jpgimgp47425fe.th.jpgimgp47571vm.th.jpgimgp47583vi.th.jpgimgp47606xp.th.jpg

There you can see the groundconstruktion, after this the surface would mod with moddingpast and sandpaper into the designed conture. The finish made with black color (non-reflect).

For details please send me a PM

wow!

they look great!!

nice work! do you do this for a living?

the other way to do it would be try to fit a set of avensis lights -> http://users.tkk.fi/~taalto/tori/avensis.jpg

or some caldina lights -> http://www.auto.vl.ru/gt/pictures/caldina.jpg

as the shape seems to be pretty much the same as the glanza.

Rich.

Yep they look pretty fly mate -- Can you change the alignment? or are they pretty much fixed? Just wondering because it would be a bit annoying to build them and then find out they point to the sky.

It looks like he's still using the plastic back/frame with the same mouting bits, so they would still be adjustable up/down angle, it looks like it's just the bit in the centre thats be changed

Just out of interest, why were the old lights no good in Germany? and what paste did you use (I got my old light lying around you see, might experiment)

Just out of interest, why were the old lights no good in Germany?

because they drive on the right hand side of the road -- japan/uk (ie Glanza headlights) are for the LHS of the road so the lights would dazzle oncoming drivers. Same reason if you take your car to the continent you need to get those gay-ass stickers for your headlights (but the opposite for the europeans)

Yep thats right, the lightvektor is turnaround, so it´s not possible to get "T�V" in Germany. I only take GFK-moddingpast (very short Fibreglas in a polyester matrix), it is very strong and good to mod with sandpaper (wet).

To rebuild it for UK you need only another pad inside the motobikelight, or you buy this kind of light direkt in UK, then it must be have the right orentation.

For addition, I use the normal headlight and cut it out up to the mountings.

The inner lights where adjusting with "playdoo", a kind of rubber-moddingpast, and than the innerfram out of aluminium and plastik waterpipes would constructed around the lights. Between the red-ring and the gree ones is transparent-tape, with this I get the base in form and the ground for the modding past.

I have my old lights hanging around, when I have the cash to get a set of Angel eyes from halfords, or a set of bike lights I may try this, however as the old light lense are the fogged ones I'll have to get new lense or just make the style that doesn't just them

Thanks Quite97