EP91 Quad light conversion

Ok i know that ZEP RM do these and i know they dont ship to uk YET as ive contacted them before.

Did they modify the lights or make new 1's with like new shape etc

Does any 1 else know where to get them i take it they are only a japanease accesory.But i havent saw them on any other jap glanza apart from on the ZEP's Car

But its a defs must have, they look sexual :D:D:D

Bilal

Please don't kill me

But the front end of the starlet is pretty similar to the Corsa. So if you really wanted, I'm sure you could buy a set of Morette twin headlights and maybe get a bodyshop to alter them to fit???

160.jpg

Please don't kill me

But the front end of the starlet is pretty similar to the Corsa. So if you really wanted, I'm sure you could buy a set of Morette twin headlights and maybe get a bodyshop to alter them to fit???

160.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tooo......much.....fibre......glass....aiiiiieee!

yea its www.zep-rm.com

but as far as im awair they dont actualy makt the quad light kit, it was a one off

plus they like many jap companys dont give a toss about any type of international marked which is a total shame

If you are really interested in you can buy almost any part in the Japan market if you know serial number OR it can be found on a site via takakaira`s special enquiries form with an extra fee about 2500jen`s (this was the fee they told my to buy something from zep and transport it to their warehouse and to me). so head`s up

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...