Tegiwa brake cylinder stopper help

The tegiwa is more of a pain to fit than they would lead you to believe, but it can be done.

I found this guide on toyota gtt useful http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=Fitting+Cusco+Brake+Master+Cylinder+Stopper+BMCS but its is for a cusco.

Here are some pictures of my own set up:

94EF9AA8-009C-4552-A484-4638E82A7751-243

To get this to work properly, you need to modify the tegiwa slightly. Firstly the tetris shaped part needs to be drilled out to accomate the bolt they supply. Also, the slot on the other end of this piece needs to be enlarged slightly.

Now this tetris piece fits onto the engine mount bolt. You will need two m10 bolts and it it like this:

66CD55F9-3F12-4903-812B-EE369388B9EB-243

The other piece goes to the bracket supporting the power steering line like so:

26A88C3F-81CD-49E3-9216-DBE0CDBF388F-243

Where the two parts me, they look like this:

55995F0A-22DC-4FA4-86F8-3C97EA6E5E06-243

Hopefully you will find this useful. I always find pictures help.

Previously I said ye it will be easy..... I was wrong I would not recommend one of these kits to my worst enemy did not fit wasn't even close had to drill holes shorten bolts bend brackets and still no joy. I've messages tegiwa explaining my frustration and I'm just waiting to hear back they state in there description it's for a glanza turbo ep91 I think not lol nvm £30 down the drain

Previously I said ye it will be easy..... I was wrong I would not recommend one of these kits to my worst enemy did not fit wasn't even close had to drill holes shorten bolts bend brackets and still no joy. I've messages tegiwa explaining my frustration and I'm just waiting to hear back they state in there description it's for a glanza turbo ep91 I think not lol nvm £30 down the drain

Lol this is why mine is sat In my toolbox it will fit with the engine mount bolt shortened on some washers to pack it out

• 4 months later...

Got a tegiwa and I named it. It' s called BITCH! Its on now but i had to work with blood sweat and tears. You need the right tools to do it. Even my engine mountbolt is replaced by a shorter one. But if it's in place leave it and don't touch it any more!!!!

But it helps yes

• 4 weeks later...