Yous think that online will be shit on PS3 since most folk, i imagine, will have it on PS4 ? Or the other way about maybe, hmmm.

Nah online will be all good I reckon

Looks fucking epic! See a few things before about it but they never looked this good.

It's amazing to see how far things have come and what they have been able to encorporate into the game, so many things to do! Makes me sound old :(

Just looks like San Andreas, but bigger, better and much more updated! Literally cannot wait for this masterpiece of a game! :)

its a much improved remake of San Andreas. And can not wait to get it. San Andreas is still the best to date in the gta series

i still think that if they re-released san andreas, exactly the same as before but ps3 graphics,sales would be amazin

Yes agreed, San Andreas was amazing and I was a bit let down with GTA 4 I thought it wasn't as much fun and it felt a bit more realistic than previous GTA games like for example when you reach a 6 star wanted level there wernt any tanks or army coming after you... but I'm very confident GTA V will be back to how GTA games should be. FUN! :)

Soooo cant wait! Definately gonna be my game of the year already tbh!

I still play the last gta lol. Gta the best series ever imo. Would love to work for rockstar in edinburgh too