clearing out my hosting account managed to find an intact copy of uksc from last year before socks sabotaged my site and ripped a cloned copy of uksc and hosted it under a different urlwill be back online in a few hours..

Good luck to it

I'm all about ukso now however so I'm really not fussed about Uksc making a return for a week or 2 before having crippling back end problems and dying a death again.

Cheery, did you buy UKSC from Geo ? I remember you offering to buy it a while back.

Infact, didn't you try and hack into the back door of UKSC, using passwords like 'starlet' and 'glanza' LOL.

I tried to buy it but he didn't want to sell.

I personally think it might of been offline a little to late, probably last all his ratings Etc

But I am sure time will tell

First Post in here and last, UKSO all the way, friendly tolerant site, largest well run stands and meet's and Best Stand at Japfest 2 :)

Thought you had changed but eh!

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

I don't know the background history of uksc..

But to be honest, any starlet forum starting up now which is based in the UK will have trouble getting big/ getting members.

Everyone is on here and I cant see anyone going to another starlet forum.

UKSO for the win. 8)

I don't know the background history of uksc..

But to be honest, any starlet forum starting up now which is based in the UK will have trouble getting big/ getting members.

Everyone is on here and I cant see anyone going to another starlet forum.

UKSO for the win. 8)

This forum would have had a harder time starting up if the content/members/traders/history werent copied from uksc, uksc would still be alive, free of errors and would still have a very active board if the admin of ukso did things properly and created a new board.

I dont want to open up a can of worms again as u all know by now how i feel on the subject. most dont know what hapened and the rest just dont care, when it is running again there wont be any database errors as there wont be anyone fucking about with the back end.

Ukso has done well in the short time its been running and theres no taking that away but it wouldnt be half of what it is without uksc

This forum would have had a harder time starting up if the content/members/traders/history werent copied from uksc, uksc would still be alive, free of errors and would still have a very active board if the admin of ukso did things properly and created a new board. I dont want to open up a can of worms again as u all know by now how i feel on the subject. most dont know what hapened and the rest just dont care, when it is running again there wont be any database errors as there wont be anyone fucking about with the back end. Ukso has done well in the short time its been running and theres no taking that away but it wouldnt be half of what it is without uksc

Hear Hear!