whats up with this starlet :P?

This starlet has been for sale so many times recently, I first saw it on TGTT about a year ago up for 2800 ish and took about 7-8months to sell. a mate of mine bought it who sold it 3months later as it was too expensive to run, he sold it to a trader who also had it up for sale for 2800 ish, and it sold around a month ago, and now its up for 1500! Weird or just a bargain? Its forged and is too cheap

anyone shed some light as I don't want a member buying It and finding out its a dog ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Starlet-GT-Turbo-HUGE-Spec-Good-Condition-Tax-Mot-QUICK-SALE-/290948206516?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43bddd4fb4http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Starlet-GT-Turbo-HUGE-Spec-Good-Condition-Tax-Mot-QUICK-SALE-/290948206516?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43bddd4fb4

I bought my forged mk3 for £1500

But why would you sell a forged gt for 1500 it just doesn't make sense when you could take the engine out sell it put a stock engine in the car then sell the car make yourself some profit

I bought a clean Altezza with TRD clocks, Volk 18" wheels and a full blitz exhaust for £1000 because the bloke had debt up to his eyeballs.

Edited by Addymk2

Not sure whats been done to the car since its been passed thru few owners.

It had receipts for forge parts but to be honest the guy had cut corners not setiin it up on fuel an mappin side.

It does look smart but I can't help the fact it wouldn't sell when a forum member owned it now its 1500 well actually it's 2000 now :/ maybe it will be 2350 tomorrow and 36000 by Monday

It does look smart but I can't help the fact it wouldn't sell when a forum member owned it now its 1500 well actually it's 2000 now :/ maybe it will be 2350 tomorrow and 36000 by Monday

Maybe times were hard and now they got better people's financial circumstances change!

If u don't take advantage of a situation u snooze u lose

He should put it up for 2500 for that spec really so no need to be confused

Now the price has gone up all seems to be making sense and it don't seem a bargain after all looool

Edited by Ep'd
  • 4 months later...