Idle issue hopefully resolved!!!!

the icv pulses air back through the rail at the back of the inlet, as picture shows above.
have you tried unplugging it or blocking it off? to me it sounds like it would be that causing hunting rather than a leak.
would have thought a vac leak would give you constant high idle.

The vac lines to the PAS rack are quite useless anyway, well they have a small purpose but never mind that.

Take the vacs off the rack and make a loop for the ports.

And do the same with the lines up top next to the inlet, loop the ports so none go to the rack just to see if it goes away.

Also is the inlet mani, or vac rail cracked at all, even the tiniest hairline crack can cause hunting.

Vac leak causes hunting, not constant high idle :)

ok so yet again fucked about with the vacs to try remedy this.

Block of the throttle body with my hand, STILL runs.getin proper anoyd now.

Ma pal suggests puttin fresh fuel in her to help but i feel because when i block the throttle body n it still runs that its STILL a vac leak.

but im goin to get fresh fuel for her shortly n try again

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The screws that hold the TPS to the inlet are loose so theres air escapin!!!! so all i need is a stupidly small screwdriver to squeeze round the back of it! :D

hopefully thats it all done and dusted when i tighten it right up!

alot of progress made today, this bein 1 of the bits done! so close now

Air won't be leaking from the TPS screw holes..

Those bits you've circled in blue don't connect to the PS rack either. There's 2 vacuums at the bottom of the throttle body that connect to the PS rack. What have you done with those? There's 4 vac pipes at the bottom of the TB in total. Where have you connected each one?

Air won't be leaking from the TPS screw holes..

Those bits you've circled in blue don't connect to the PS rack either. There's 2 vacuums at the bottom of the throttle body that connect to the PS rack. What have you done with those? There's 4 vac pipes at the bottom of the TB in total. Where have you connected each one?

This ^^ air wont leak from there,also make sure your tps is set up properly if the screws are loose, maybe the leak is coming from the throttle body gasket?

This ^^ air wont leak from there,also make sure your tps is set up properly if the screws are loose, maybe the leak is coming from the throttle body gasket?

aye its the gasket thats leaking i think, thats why im gona take it off and check the gasket. I've got gasket sealant to put on!