Idle issue hopefully resolved!!!!

Whats it idling at ?

dun because i need to reset the rev needle as its out before i switch it on

If its tps you will need to set it you can find out how ontgtt theres a guide

il b fuckin about with it 2moz so il try that

i just watched the vid,My sportif did this when i did my conversion recently !!! Its nothing to do with any idle adjustment,do not adjust any of them on the body or main idle on throttle pulley.that is a vac leak i promise you !!!

The issue with my high idle and leak etc was that i looped the two air feeds from the powersteering valve.this was pulling air through itself.this cant be done.instead they have to be blocked as individual lines.

ok so here we are again! I've put in the power steerin vac lines to no avail! i need help from someone or il go mental at this thing!

check ALL the other vacs and it seems to me like theyr all ok,no splits etc.

only now has the car started to piss me off, im not givin up tho, i never give up, its no in ma nature. the timin seems good and the dizzy has be adjusted so its not that.

Gona stick fresh fuel in her soon to help things but im sure its a vac issue.

Any ideas??

Leak would cause a high idle.. but it wouldnt cause the revs to go up and down like that... IMO...

If it is a leak tho there is a dead easy way to find it...

Take the boost pipe off and put your hand over the throttle body... It will suck. If it cuts out. Its not a leak....

If it doesn't cut out the revs will get lower, you should hear a sucking noise from where the leak is...

Have a look at the throttle cable, if it's too tight and it's pulling the butterfly open even a little bit, air will be creeping in to the inlet mani and making the sensors go funny on idle causing it to hunt. Mine does it some times cause my throttle is a bit sticky.

Worth a try, just unhook the throttle cable from the pulley or loosen is right off.

Leak would cause a high idle.. but it wouldnt cause the revs to go up and down like that... IMO...

If it is a leak tho there is a dead easy way to find it...

Take the boost pipe off and put your hand over the throttle body... It will suck. If it cuts out. Its not a leak....

If it doesn't cut out the revs will get lower, you should hear a sucking noise from where the leak is...

DEFO VAC LEAK SOCKS! covered the throttle body mate and i can hear roughly were the air leak is.im determined to find this but start work soon so dont have long