well done to the gt at totb

It's mad mike EP82 on here! Weapon of a car!

I was there in my white/carbon glanza was only in the normal car park though and starbogt was there in his silver Td05'd glanza too. And then there was another white one on that stand near all the evos.

Me and Sam were there in mine- just in the normal car park. Got a quick snap of all the other starlets we saw- Liam's, the silver Glanza etc. The white gt near the lancer register stand was with yjoc (York jap owners) his name on here is bhott jdm or something. Spoke to him and mike in the gt that won the handling. Sound lad and impressive car!

Me and Sam were there in mine- just in the normal car park. Got a quick snap of all the other starlets we saw- Liam's, the silver Glanza etc. The white gt near the lancer register stand was with yjoc (York jap owners) his name on here is bhott jdm or something. Spoke to him and mike in the gt that won the handling. Sound lad and impressive car!

Would have still done well. slicks or not tbh!

Impressive GT!

I was there too! Didnt see yours though liam, just saw a silver v in the car park and a GT Advance.

Ive got loads of pics of the GT on the handling circuit, ill post them up in the next few days.