steering wheel vibration still exists!

Ohh right then well im just a vehicle technician, what would i know, silly me for suggesting that an unbalanced driveshaft would cause a steering judder.

By all means keep doing what your doing.

Am just giving you a suggestion as you did ask.

Ohh right then well im just a vehicle technician, what would i know, silly me for suggesting that an unbalanced driveshaft would cause a steering judder.

By all means keep doing what your doing.

Am just giving you a suggestion as you did ask.

LOL sorry

just soooooooooooooo pissed off feel like only thing to do is bin it haha

well your not explaining very well mr technician man

where is it.. if gone what is to replace it???? I do not have a clue what you mean

Edited by iamlegend

^^ that explains that your new discs are naff, after you hit a high speed the start touching the pads causing vibration.

Im telling you that its them, my old man had same problem after fitting new discs and changed them and it solved it.

SORTED wooooooop!!

went to pop in see to a mate got me sorted the alignment/tracking was WELL out LOL!! also wheels a tiny tiny bit....

good thing is n all only charged a 5er so wicked all around

:yahoo:

thank you all for your help guys

X

Edited by iamlegend

But why did it stop if you put the old discs back on? lol

Kno what it is.. I never put the oem discs in and drove I put the one side in to see if the wheel would fit...

I wrote that wrong saying I put the oem discs back on.. Also I only have one oem disc I.e me asking dean and Marc if they had a oem disc spare lol

Woops

also my car pulled to the left must of knocked the tracking when fitting the new brake set up??

Edited by iamlegend

Ahh I see n naa you shouldn't have affected the tracking changing the brakes

well like said as soon as fitted the brakes my car pulled to fuck on the left.. got the allignment checked and it was well out lol!!

• 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth, the discs rotating a bit as shown in the video is totally normal - the bore is a tight fit (0.05 to 0.15mm larger than the hub it's fitting on), but the wheel bolt/stud holes are a clearance specification, normally 13-14mm to clear M12 depending who made the discs. :)