tats glanza v! BIG UPDATE LOTS TO SEE

We gave the engine a good service, new oil and fuel filter, engine oil. Gearbox oil, new coolant.

Fitted my new triple core rad with new yellow hoses

Tuning developments low temp thermo

New stainless steel wepr td04 turbo kit

Tuning developments braided oil and water lines

New magnacore ht leads

Tial wastegate with 0.8 spring

Iridium spark plugs

Tdo4 turbo with 23k miles look new and no play at all

New Toyota gaskets

96fac78430f194f1a4e6c8791b158999.jpg

4e05fe48b00bf5b3e085e7ce16cf4d99.jpg

4fb735a1df397abcb1cf04a9373f4dd8.jpg

Edited by tatep82

Spent a few hours at nights this week with the old girl

Fitted the white line rear anti roll bar and drop links

Sard rrfpr

Jd engine damper

Tein strut brace

Walbro fuel pump

Fitted the twin core rad properly

New silicone hose for the inter cooler piping and clamps

Made a Relocation air filter to suit td04

Relocated oil catch tank

Test fitted front varis bumper

Brand new Bosch battery

We made our own brackets for the rad out of stainless steel welded them to my chassi and cut the old bracket off to make her sit flush in the bay and some rubber felt to sit the rad on so she won't chafe, done a good job if I do say myself was my mates idea, put all new silicone hoses on the inter cooler as they was looking old also new claps as a few dint want to tighten up we changed all the pipe work too as it was rubbing on the chassi looks and fit much better, made a relocation air filter with a bend of silicone pipe we had left fits perfectly and sits in a great place, fitted a wabro fuel pump we changed the plugs over from the pumps which was a right bitch took a good hour to get the bloody things apart but now she's fitted and moans more then my misses!!!! Also test fitted the varis but not happy with the fitment but tbh all which I have seen never look great! Gave her a bloody good clean too well deserved! Shes coming along nicely now just need some brake discs and rear brake calliper!! Hopefully got everything else it just needs fitting :-)

Here's a few snaps!

1f8b03b9e0c6c40acbe2687ecc29bde6.jpg

e590764930032a9f47ee0c5bc39d7fbc.jpg

e722eaec7b8bd75bc34a0f8f2d6e316c.jpg

8e5a17feef80e5efe2b7f383e5f2fa6a.jpg

73fddc6f952c12a3e756d30e212e4ea2.jpg

0ae644781342787f0ff54a461efd8ef7.jpg

c4d6722711f99dcae84b9004f0fe2ae7.jpg

abbeb725057bf38ad5cfd5e8a6756fbe.jpg

d0fd9c8ba4e7cc6f25164ecc026c46e2.jpg

And last of all my management and boost controller ready to fit when I go to the tuners!

154d114dba0efd9948513f69d934e835.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

since the other weekend i havent reaslly done too much, found a few problems which i did not really want to! the wiring of the rear lights was awful wires been cut and connected everywhere! removed 4 wires and everything still works as it should god knows why they was there looks loads neater now, the wiring to the head unit is very dangerous bare wires!!!! could not beleive it when we looked under the steering wheel coloumn also used household wire, had the car running till the thrmostat opend and the fan come on to check it was spinning the right way, and it was! but the engine management light came on :( not got any vac hose from turbo to wastegate could thast cause this? got new hel braided brake lines fitted, front drilled & grooved discs, yellow stuff pads and reconed the 2 front brakes, got them all fitted tonight just need to bleed them at the weekend. still plenty to do! hopefully upload some pics at the weekend

If you haven't got the loop on the solenoid, that causes issues, but tubby to actuator won't as there's no sensors etc! You need to do the diagnostics ideally, it could be anything from a loose connector to a duff sensor or even a vac line off somewhere ! If you've only had it on idle ( below 2400 revs, it won't be the knock sensor...