• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same as the outside, Toyota 205 Black.

I was going to have it done a lighter colour, which would make it a slightly cooler place to be come the summer months but thought it would look odd. I'll just run some ducting to get some decent airflow towards me and that'll be fine.

The whole inside in grey wouldnt look odd against the black exterior would look very smart and tidy.

remember with the windows/perspec in and doors/boot it will seperate the interior and exterior again.

its only when the car is in this state of undress that you consider it all together and worry about a clash.

it def wont clash... but it will definitely cook you in there!!!!

Phil

Edited by Philm

Ah well, what's done is done.

It's only ever going to be used on track, and it's not like we live in a tropical climate, haha!

ah ha, its already done... sorry.

Im sure it will still look and work great.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

I'm liking this one! In terms of moving on from EBC Red pads, there's a chap racing with our WMS setup who gets on really well with DS2500's......failing that DS3000 would be the obvious bet!

Although annoyingly Ferodo have pulled a 25%ish price hike on race shape 4-pot pads this year so we might have another word with Performance Friction, Hawk and a few others.

The flock shop did mine buddy, great price and great service iirc it was around a week turn around and great price.

You can find them online, phone him up leg him know your sending it and put a note on it of what you want doing, he will do it send it back and if your happy you then pay him via PayPal

The flock shop did mine buddy, great price and great service iirc it was around a week turn around and great price.

You can find them online, phone him up leg him know your sending it and put a note on it of what you want doing, he will do it send it back and if your happy you then pay him via PayPal

That's where mine is going to:) but ill pick it up as only 45 minutes away Edited by akaye4000

I would seriously think about having the dash flocked its a bloody nightmare it rips & comes off in bits nightmare to keep clean holds so much dust I no it's a track car but so was my Clio & I really regretted having it done. Just my opinion tho mate