Wider Front Wings?

I saw a starlet Glanza with a aftermarket front bumper and standard front wings.

But the wings looked like they were wider and stuck out near the doors more than they would usually.

I heard you can put washers or spacers on the nuts that secure the front wings. Anyone done this or heard of this? (I liked it, is it hard to do?)

Yeah you can put spacers in, but get a set of libesports or something lol imo, if there is big gaps between panels, its been crashed lol

That's true haha. It might look ok if subtly done. Let me have a look at his thread then.

starbo Morley I think it was pulled his stock arches out it looked ok but left large gaps

Read Rbz's thread but it doesn't say how to do it as they are keeping it top secret

Don't space your wings, unless you like the look of panel gaps. Looks terrible, Cruise wings is your best bet they flare +20mm over standard and have a similar shape just a more agressive lip/flare and vented behind the wheel