Future Motorsports

I use them all the time, I have had 2 forged motors from them and i get most of my parts from them too as they seem to be alot cheaper than anyone else.

Just mention my name and they will sort you out.

Cheers guys! They do seem quite a bit cheaper, thought there might be some sort of catch, but all seems good :)

I use them all the time, I have had 2 forged motors from them and i get most of my parts from them too as they seem to be alot cheaper than anyone else.

Just mention my name and they will sort you out.

cheers buddy :) appreciate that!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You say that, but there's a lot of car/race companies coming from all over the UK to have mapped by Bijal. Latest one is the UK's fasted N/A ep3 k20. I'll report back when my car is done :)

Get some pics up!

lol i have seen traders with worse feedback no names mentioned!!!

Every tuning company has its ups n downs and fair share of idiot customers who dont even know what they are talking about.

Futuremotorsports have built engines for renound cars all over the globe and personally i wouldnt let another company build/map my car.

fastest na ep3 k20 as jamie mentioned and not to forget calvin skerrits 9sec civic turbo

Anyway each to their own.

Futurmotorsports FTW!

Ive been on their site a lot, all their prices are cheap, yeah, but all their prices are excluding VAT until you actually go through to the payment if youre buying it, its a bit deceiving to be fair, and when I emailed them asking for their vat number (wanted to know if they were a proper company) they replied asking why I wanted it, when I told them I wanted to know if they had the right to add VAT they didnt reply to me, even though they had SEEN the message, seems a bit dodgy...

How come youve had two forged motors from them? One a 5e.

1 was built for drag and the other was built for streets/track.

Drag engine got sold to a local lad after I ran it in due to lack of funds.

How long do they normally take to do a stage 2 forge block and satge 2 ported head?

Been looking at there packaged and they seem good.

Website not good for emails, have they got a contact number?

Contact number is on the website.

They are usually busy during winter as alot of people and tuning companies bring their cars to be prepped before race season.

Best thing to do is call them and speak to Bijal.