Bluewater meet Dec 1st

Overall a good turn out, i reckon about 30-40. Was good to see SiCaln, Riko, MJ and Jo, JAG, GlanzaAl, PumbaGT, Gaz,cooch, sxturbo and Elaine and a few others tonight who i spoke to. The guys and girls at the end were great to hang out with, had a good laugh :) was fun.

Seriously, i have never seen such a disgrace to how some of the people there treated their cars, it was like being at a CHAV meet in the end and some of us ducked our heads in shame as some people made alot of noise and ragging the crap out of their cars in the carpark. Also having a GT race a corsa in the car park wasn't a good idea and lost out to the corsa too.

It's kind of not a good example of what the GT/Glanza's are, and also not good for the club/forums.

I think most of us got pretty annoyed with the silly misbehaving.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I cant believe what i have been reading on TGTT and here about this meet. It sounds like it got a bit out of control which is something i have never heard of at Bluewater. The reason i travel to Bluewater is that it's a good meet with great people. Everyone gives it a bit every now and then but it sounds like it went to a whole new level. If i want that sort of behaviour then id go to my local chavved up cruise 3 miles away. Not 235 miles away.

I saw a nasty accident once at a cruise where two smart lads were racing around a car park only one went to fast round a corner, slid along a bit, hit a post then clipped a car which, just so happened to have the owner next to it causing him some considerate injury.

If i was there i would have happily drove all the way back home straight away. I wouldn't want to put my car or me at risk. London-Manchester is quite a journey if your injured or your car is smashed up.

And if i did get injured... I work in personal injury in a top law firm... Can you guess what id do?

Don't worry Bourkey, we're looking at making the next meet better, as in Police presence etc.....

Really though, shouldn't even be having to resort to thinking about those sort of methods

Im glad to hear that we have a select few on here and TGTT who can set a good example.

As much as we would hate a police car there if it is necessary then so be it.

i wouldn't mind a Police car there to be honest - would be best if it's a friend of someone's really, and if he were a car enthusiast himself...as in that situation he'd be less likely to look at people's cars and point out the illegalities

I never needed a police car. Cant remember one issue before this one.

just pretend someones undercover haha.

They were getting close to micra and if someone spent the rest of there lives in a wheelchair because of them that night, then i dont see why we should let them off.