whats it worth?

hello, thinking of selling my glanza but don't know what's it worth. The parts are:

Toyota glanza ep 91 Rare lightweight version

Engine spec
Ultra ignition leads
Nkg iridium sparkplugs 7
Cusco turbo pipe
Ecu unknown but has a very aggressive map and no fuel cut no boost cut and no speed cut
Arc intercooler
Samco turbo pipes
Samco induction pipe
Blitz lm filter kit
Cusco brake stopper
Sard oil catch can + engine breather
Silk road engine torque damper
Hks earthing kit
Hybrid turbo (unsure what it is)
Hks ssqv specific kit for ep91 4efte
Trd engine mounts
Greddy oil cooler (not fitted)
Samco coolant hoses
Engine may be cammed and balanced can't be proved but you will know it sounds very different
Tmd cast graphite decat
Apexi N1 exhaust system .
Timing belt changed 2012 with power enterprise Kevlar timing belt
Id workz cooling panel

Transmission
Gearbox is c52 with a trd final drive and a trd mechanical lsd limited to 130mph
Trd short throw kit
Uprated bushes on gear linkages
Unknown uprated clutch

Suspension
Silk road rm coilovers with top mounts fully adjustable
Polybushed wishbone(Not Fitted)
Polybushed droplinks (Not fitted)
Cusco panard rod

Brakes
App brake lines
Front super acre pads

Interior
Stripped interior ( all standard interior parts come with the car)
3 point rear strut brace
Momo steering wheel (not fitted )

depo gauges not fitted (still in boxes) oil temp, oil pressure, coolant, boost pressure

I have a set of toms c2 alloys and a set of winter steelies

pretty sure there is no such thing as a rare lightweight version of the glanza? I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong

This.. I wouldn't say the Snow or 'Lightweight' edition are rare. Also known as poverty spec... I think if you ask the majority that own the manual window, mirrors and no central locking if they would prefer the electrics.. They would say yes lol

I like the majority of the spec on that, I'd price it up between £3500k and £3750 dependant on the finicky details such as the paint work, tax, mot, interior condition etc. You could get more if your willing to wait for a buyer but you might be waiting a while.

its not a lightweight version as such, just less convenient items in it like central lockin (which wud fuckin piss me off) and no leccy mirrors! so wouldve rolled out the factory for a bit less than the normal spec glanzas.

dependin on variable circumstances, dings,tax mot,fag burns in seats etc, 3-3.5k

Im with phil guys im fairly sure it was known as a "snow" edition. And again not many floating around. Much better base for a track car and as you all know lighter is better. So what it takes few seconds more to roll a window down?