10. Climate Control

11. Non Smoking Ashtrey

12. LSD C52 Gearbox Conversion

13. Recaro Fishnet Interior

14. Wind Deflectors

15. 5 Piece Matt Set

16. OEM Alloy Wheels

just bought this gt not too long ago

have a load of ideas for this but just have to get a few euro togethor .. car is pretty clean it needs a few minor things but nothing magor

brought it to the nct and it failed on the drivers window not going up or down and the head light he said was hangin out of the car but its perfect only a small bita plastic gone out of it

IMG_1047_zps0f4b0530.jpg

anyways lads here it is all commonts welcome :D

IMG_1063_zpsbf7eb9d5.jpg

IMG_1062_zpsbd16f067.jpg[/url

IMG_1064_zps6257e481.jpg

IMG_1057_zps8269f7b1.jpg

IMG_1058_zps66902874.jpg

IMG_1056_zps308ecbdd.jpg

IMG_1055_zpsd1ecaa54.jpg

have a few optional extras got for it too

have a very rare map torch

IMG_1049_zps8a78174f.jpg

IMG_1048_zpsd8c00056.jpg

OEM 6 disc cd changer

IMG_1045_zps5eb7b1a4.jpg

IMG_1044_zps69066327.jpg

footwell lights

IMG_1043_zps06b4b5d1.jpg

another rare part is the air purifier

IMG_1032_zpsc29983f3.jpg

IMG_1029_zps44f3c2f5.jpg

have the multibox

IMG_1030_zpsb3410619.jpg

IMG_1031_zps1fd32dc6.jpg

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/darraghmh91/media/IMG_1042_zpsa5f8e740.jpg.html]http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/darraghmh91/media/IMG_1042_zpsa5f8e740.jpg.html]

Edited by Darraghmh91
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doin getting little bits for the engine now so ill fit them when they arrive then try source some more optional extras .. Yeah me too once you start gettin them you wont stop ha they make a good touch to the car .. I seen you got the rear cup holders and vanity trey odd drew you lucky shit ha im ragin i missed out on that one

• 4 weeks later...

small little update lads nothin major

got the clear cam belt cover off jezza on here .. got it in a few days so was happy with that but only fittin it now

IMG_1074_zps2ddbfd6e.jpg

also got these purple pullys off snails there spotless onlyvery minor scratches

IMG_1075_zpsbb6455ae.jpg

and got this off drew and cheers to robep91 for dropin it up to me .. very very rare optional extra under seat tray fittid it today

IMG_1072_zpsdf0f42b7.jpg

Looking good mate. Hows that kaaz lsd? Was tempted myself with one of those.

Far better than quaifes imo. They dont make a noise if you run them in right and use the right oil. Dont worry about the Kaaz stuff, get some fuchs titan race stuff from opie. About £15 a litre i think.

Edited by RobSR

Fuck 90 quid? How much you get in 1 tin? I take it you need 2 tins for a complete refill? Jeez that could get expensive lol.

2 litres a can man but is really helped the car .. when i locked the wheel it shook the whole car real bad but now i changed the oil its not half as bad

Far better than quaifes imo. They dont make a noise if you run them in right and use the right oil. Dont worry about the Kaaz stuff, get some fuchs titan race stuff from opie. About £15 a litre i think.

ha too late now man its bought and put into the car nd all now .. i was gonna buy royal purple but then i was told by a good few people that kaaz oil should be only put into a kaaz diff so do it right or dont do it at all i suppose its piece in mind

Ay I don' like the quaifes tbh, don't like the way they act when one wheel is un-driven ie in the air lol. I was choosing either the kaaz or cusco but not many people seem to use the kaaz really.

That's what I thought, why not just use some fuchs/motul stull from opie.

2 litres a can man but is really helped the car .. when i locked the wheel it shook the whole car real bad but now i changed the oil its not half as bad

ha too late now man its bought and put into the car nd all now .. i was gonna buy royal purple but then i was told by a good few people that kaaz oil should be only put into a kaaz diff so do it right or dont do it at all i suppose its piece in mind

Ah fair enough, have you had the diff from new or did it come with the car?

Ay I don' like the quaifes tbh, don't like the way they act when one wheel is un-driven ie in the air lol. I was choosing either the kaaz or cusco but not many people seem to use the kaaz really.

That's what I thought, why not just use some fuchs/motul stull from opie.

Ah fair enough, have you had the diff from new or did it come with the car?

Finalllly! Someone else who actually knows how they work instead of just saying there amazing without having a clue and not knowing theres something technically better.

Kaaz/TRD/Cusco clutch plate diffs i think are all made by the same company. There was something about this ages ago as they all had the same markings on them.

Finalllly! Someone else who actually knows how they work instead of just saying there amazing without having a clue and not knowing theres something technically better.

Kaaz/TRD/Cusco clutch plate diffs i think are all made by the same company. There was something about this ages ago as they all had the same markings on them.

Haha people think their good because of the name and the fact their like £200 more expensive must make them better.

Ah really? Tbh the casing is very similar on all 3 units in fairness. Suppose its whichever one you can get rebuild plates for and at the chepest price.