Optional Extra Mk1 Gt turbo OEM

Cheers man .. Yeah theres a few nice ones over here man but the uk has some minters tho a lot over here are dogged

Yea majority of em have had a hard life and end up scrapped, or the decent ones get broken up for parts and scrapped! its bad craic lik..

what hp you pulling outta this motor? im beginnin to think i want a mk1 especially with the bootlid an tail lights an that, makes them stand out alot more

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its a shame but atleast when people brake them it gives us a chance to buy nice parts for a good price and get the optional extra goodies

I've not got it dynod yet have a few things to do before i do that but id say neat 200 bhp well there or there abouts yano .. Yeah the mk one is my favourite i have 2 now ha the mk one gi and gt and the gt on the rear reflector glows up so looks deadly at night time .. Yeah thats standard interior in the car it pretty funky lookin ha but want the ep82 recaro fishnets but its so hard to find compared to the glanza ones

Yeah I suppose your right pal that's where you get a few optional extras lol..

Bet ya can't wait to get it on the dyno mate.. What plans have you beforehand?

That's interior is the dogs balls I wouldn't change it atal lol have you tried browner for Recaro fishnets?

Just fix the fmic piping get the nct done and new pads all round then ill be sendin it down so ill be lookin forward to gettin it done .. Hope im not let down but its fairly fast so cant see why i will

Ahh the fishnet is deadly tho its far nicer .. Im still gonna keep the original incase i wana swap it over but id love the recoro .. Not yet have a few optional extras to pay off then im gonna save up and try source somethin for it

What fmic you running then? That's my next planned mod as I want the extra cooling for more boost but with as little lag as possible! I think the hdi ones look the job atm.

Where ya sending it to get dyno'd?

Sure if you ever need to get a few extra pennies up you know where you can sell your interior ;) lol I seen some of those oem goodies you have,that's also an addictive habit getting them together isn't it haha

Not sure what one it is man was in it when i got the car but i want a hks one soon .. Pretty expensive tho man

Prop either east coast or coture autos man got the gi done in coture autos so might go there

Ha yeah ill give you first dibs man but unfortunatly i need it at the moment

Yeah its addictive alri ha but there cool .. People charge full wack tho

ah rite no worries is it one of the thick core ones? im just wonderin what theyre like for lag, i suppose wouldnt be too bad with you running hybrid ct9 anyway spool isnt a factor!lol not like the rest of the tdo4 heurs haha

whats the wee gi putting out bud? are they handy run petrol wise? my younger bros lookin at gettin one for his first car so i promised id ask about them first!

Yeah theres very very little lad mmthe hybrids are grand .. The lokes of td04/05 have a lot of laf unless you go for a dual ball bearing turbo

The gi is great on juice man theres pics up in the newbie section havr a look there its ola newbie here.. I must get a thread up on it soon and its makin 92 bhp man which isnt bad as its only 99 standard from 22 year ago

Those seats are awesome!!

Told ya boss!! lol..

Id end up going billet wheel hybrid tdo4....if money allowed obviously but havent a chance of that happening anytime soon!lol

ill have a look at the gi now and see whats shes like but def get a thread up there isnt enough of them wee cars about. Are they a 2e engine or is it a 4efe? can ya do a bita minor modding with them?

yeah there the job man very little lad in them.. yeah im the same with the turbo kit i want man just the money stoppin me for now

heres the gt after a good polish

image-1380802919389-V_zps5bf95316.jpg

heres the gi

IMG_0965_zpsb90a23bd.jpg

IMG_0954_zpsee20c724.jpg

IMG_0950_zps1f7d91ae.jpg

yeah there a pretty rare car to see now especially in a mk1 aswell .. id never sell it cause id probly never get me hands on another and there a 4efe man

haha yeah might aswell man might be hard to get buy sure try it man

• 3 weeks later...

Plenty mkre to be done .. Should have more optional extras next week too cant wait but should really stary gettin them fittid im shit with electrics so wont go near them .. Pop over some time mate on the way home you have to pass tallaght on the way home im right off the m50