Optional Extra Mk1 Gt turbo OEM

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

well lads some of you may know I've been on the hunt for the oem mk1 starlet wheels

well i can gladly say im the proud owner of these now thought id never get there but i finally did

cheers jay hes a pure gent do deal with couldnt meet a nicer fella and knows his shit bout the starlets id recommend him to anyone and a gas fella too :thumbsup:

IMG_1134_zps7e2ef26f.jpg

IMG_1132_zpsc7ec2037.jpg

update time ..got these babies off fasigt and a gem to deal with couldnt ask for better

need a bit off work done but ill buy all new recaro material .. does anyone know if you can buy the middle bit interior .. i have the black stuff sourced

IMG_1158_zpsd786f1b7.jpg

IMG_1157_zps2c15fe6b.jpg

yeah im happy your happy with it .. try not chop the bumper tho man be a shame

ill be doin that on wednesday man so ill get pics thursday when its bright out .. gonna get that air intake pipe thats broke new from toyota for 66 euro .. think i might get a new top mount cover too just so there 100% brand new

gettin my exhaust from the mani back from new aswell and new heat shield

update time ..got these babies off fasigt and a gem to deal with couldnt ask for better

need a bit off work done but ill buy all new recaro material .. does anyone know if you can buy the middle bit interior .. i have the black stuff sourced

IMG_1158_zpsd786f1b7.jpg

IMG_1157_zps2c15fe6b.jpg

I have these style recaros in my ignis and they are really comfy and super supportive :)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet ...........HOW MANY DVD's ????? :o :O

James

Edited by jimmymac101