Optional Extra Mk1 Gt turbo OEM

Love the updates darragh I hope to get a bonus in Christmas pay packet to help me afford the centre section Exhaust of Toyota as santa shopping for 3 has me smashed mate all going well we Will aim to swap over the exhaust to your car on the Christmas holidays;) :) how that sound

Edited by matty gt
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its still here pal still perfect too.. and the wee strut caps..what goodies ya got there buddy?

and im well up for a meet as soon as the gts back on the road! shes off to get td04 fitted and mapped and the six speed dropped in, then ill get a spin down and see this! make sure you keep that stripey interior by the way i love it pal might come in handy in the future :p lol

Very nice build. I love the fact you've gone retro on this one.

Seeing as you're into Optional extras I have the underseat optional extra Amplifier for sale in the for sale section. Well worth checking out especially as you're collecting OEM audio parts. Also comes with OEM tweeters with the plugs still intact.

yeah its still here pal still perfect too.. and the wee strut caps..what goodies ya got there buddy?

and im well up for a meet as soon as the gts back on the road! shes off to get td04 fitted and mapped and the six speed dropped in, then ill get a spin down and see this! make sure you keep that stripey interior by the way i love it pal might come in handy in the future :p lol

Would you be into my zisco fuel rail with braided line man it's all I have that'd be worth it yano everything else is oem stuff yano

Sound like the gt is goin into some serious changes Ryan I'm lookin forward to sein it again and the stripes interior will be there for a while the tecaro are on the waitin list for now that will be one of the last things to change

Edited by Darraghmh91

Very nice build. I love the fact you've gone retro on this one.

Seeing as you're into Optional extras I have the underseat optional extra Amplifier for sale in the for sale section. Well worth checking out especially as you're collecting OEM audio parts. Also comes with OEM tweeters with the plugs still intact.

I have the oem amp here in my gi I'm gonna take it out and put it in the gt man but appreciate the offer tho .. This will be like takin a step back to Japan in 1991 ha as clean as that and quirky aswell ha I can't wait to get it done but I'm enjoying chasin around gettin parts for now

Got this in the door today off jay on tgtt.. This thing is another brand new condition brochure with pretty cool packaging great from Japan .. Cheers jay another smooth service ones again .. That's 8 brochures now 6 starlet ones 1 starlet hyper revs and a levina hyper revs

image_zpsb82bed2d.jpg

image_zps42dcb544.jpg

image_zpsf65c0e63.jpg

image_zps43b177d8.jpg

Edited by Darraghmh91

Small info on the gt

Car was goin for nct 2 weeks ago and 10 minutes before it the car just died on me and was then spittin and fartin and not goin well at all so couldn't do my test and drove home ( there was half a tank petrol in it a aswell so wasn't low on juice ) so went out to the car the next day with a fresh head with a mate of mine so I went to show him what was up and car wouldn't start at all it was cranking but not startin so checked there was a spark from the king lead nd ht leads which were all good then changed efi fuse etc so done a self diagnostics and looped t1 and e1 and came up map sensor fault ( code 31 ) so engine light flashed 3 times and paused and flashed once again with no other faults comin up so we disconnected the battery and tipped the 2 wires together to reset the ecu incase that fault code was stored into the ecu and done the test again and no faults came up on the ecu the engine light was like a strobe light ha so i changed the plugs which were flooded nd the car started but still spittin and fartin so finally got my hands on my mechanic as I was baffled as it was gettin fuel and spark and he took the car and got a call within the hour and he asked me to come down to him and said it was my turbo as it was just an open turbo it has seized and starved of air and he could nearly turn the wheel in the turbo So bought myself a std ct9 turbo today working perfect so hopefully this works and put the efi pipe and std air box back into the car as the housing on the hybrid was way to big for the efi pipe do I'm happy I've a std turbo now and I'll turn the boost from 1.1 to .8 bar and after Xmas I'll get a std actuator and get rid of this hks one

image_zps0eb8e160.jpg

image_zps2d9102b8.jpg

Also found these vacuum pipes in my little room of parts so im pretty happy with that will help tidy up the engine bay a lot instead of the shitty work done on it due to previous owner he was a butcher but thankfully I bought it before he done anymore damage and it's in the best hands it can be in now this will be like a brand new car when I'm done after some years of money , research and tears ha

image_zps0c3c2bdc.jpg

image_zps884d6cae.jpg

Edited by Darraghmh91

Glad you got it sorted buddy! Always something isnt there lol is the hybrid fooked then?

Am defo interested in the fuel just finding it tough to part with the oem strut brace lol, took a while to find a good one as ya know! Yea the gts up for an overhaul mate got a celica st brake kit to go on and im working on saving up a few handling mods - that's why im debating selling the rear strut lol need front and rear arbs, polybushes and anti lift kit then I think thatll maybe do for now haha

Glad you got it sorted buddy! Always something isnt there lol is the hybrid fooked then?

Am defo interested in the fuel just finding it tough to part with the oem strut brace lol, took a while to find a good one as ya know! Yea the gts up for an overhaul mate got a celica st brake kit to go on and im working on saving up a few handling mods - that's why im debating selling the rear strut lol need front and rear arbs, polybushes and anti lift kit then I think thatll maybe do for now haha

Your gt will be a little rocket when it's done man can't wait too see it ha and then I'll be there in my little OEM gt ha .. If your into handling I've a rare cusco front strut there man it's on the gi I payed 150 for it so it's up to you man it's some pillow joint strut

Send me a pm if your into it and I'll get more pics with it off the car

image_zpsb16f6739.jpg

Edited by Darraghmh91
  • 1 year later...