3dr ep95 for sale

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sorry but the number of bumps and ;lack of other interest should tell you something, get it running properly and add the price a bit more. you got no chance whatsoever as it sits right now. friendly advice dont shoot me down.

As stated at the start am only selling it to fund a house that's why the price is set quite high. Am still saving money every month and selling other bits .so if no one wants it or disagrees with my pricing that's fine. My soul goal right now is saving all my money so am not going to put any into the car to get it running it was an extremely hard decision to put it up for sale and it had just been sitting in the garage at the time so if I had the chance to boost it around there is no doubt in my mind I wouldn't sell it. I do have an offer on the table from someone who has viewed it but its not quite enough to make me part with it just yet.

Cheers guys. I've had a few offers in last hour just to make people aware 2500 is the bare minimum I need to buy this house which is the only reason am selling it so won't be accepting any offers under that price

Mental this hasnt sold! Best upgrade any glanza owner could ever ever ever ever ever buy!! Fuck big turbos or forged engines all worth bugger all compared to GRIP! Glws on wednesday bud.

Mental this hasnt sold! Best upgrade any glanza owner could ever ever ever ever ever buy!! Fuck big turbos or forged engines all worth bugger all compared to GRIP! Glws on wednesday bud.

If Carlsberg did upgrades this would be it. :)