3dr ep95 for sale

Year:1997
Model: ep95
Tax:not resigered
MOT: 6months ish
Mileage: 46k on shell

Description: really gutted to put this up but i have seen a tidy house to buy and selling the 4paw will give me the money needed to get it. sure plenty of people will have some comments but trust me am more disappointed than anyway if it does sell.
the car is a 3dr ep95 in black. the engine has been removed and sold and the loom if half way to being chopped as this car deserved a tucked loom and a standalone with monster power. paint work it has scratched and marks up onside namely the drivers door but given how rare these cars are if the paint puts you off your mental! the n/a front and rear bumper along with the bonnet were sold awhile back so dont come with this neither does the rear seats. however provided a good price is agreed the car comes with recaro evo8 seats fitted to the front.

the car has not been registered yet but was moted before the engine was removed and i have all import documents sitting so wont take much to get it registered.

check out my build thread if u want a little more info
http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/61472-shaun-s-ep95/

UPDATE: ok finaly had sometime to have a loom at the car. with regards to the paint work its mainly the drivers side door which i had planed just to swap. there are small scratches up the driver side aswell but a good machine polish i think will help loads.

the engine loom has been chopped as i was going standalone however. if u just want a basic converstion you would have had to change that loom anyway. the dash and all plasics have been removed to allow me access to the loom so will be poped in the back of the car.

the abs has been removed but i have an brand new TD abs removal kit sitting in the box which can go with the car.

evo 8 recaros, 98 spec lights with fog light wired in and a mph converter has been added to the car. there is also a custom sub enclosure with a 12inch sub. however i can remove any of these if not wanted work something with the price.

it wouldnt take much to get the car on the road with turbo power. but id love to see someone with a big spec build buy her and make her a monster.

i also have mountains of parts sitting so if theres anything you dont see in the pictures let me no it may be sitting around.

Price: 2500 before the 31st of the month no offers.

Pictures:

sorry the pics aint great its not stopped pissing it down and i havent had time to remove all the misc plastics n such from the boot since i had to move.
boot lid

070_zpseab9413c.jpg

072_zps1b32a1bd.jpg
drivers door
079_zps30900313.jpg

077_zps61f40797.jpg
rear quarter

073_zps2cf63c61.jpg
075_zpsed07d57c.jpg
passanger side
089_zpsd7114a11.jpg

underside
091_zps1c922fdf.jpg

093_zps25d14341.jpg

inside
081_zps3cf466a2.jpg

SAM_0361_zpsf4633dc7.jpg

084_zpsd13b6489.jpg

Contact Details:post or pm am located in scotland pa23

Edited by Socks
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one of those things thats worth it to the right buyer but it might take time to sell. i sold my running 3dr 99 one with 60k miles for 3200 and that had mint paintwork, meister coilies and WMS brakes, but that was for a VERY quick cash sale as i needed the dosh. in reality it was worth more like 4000+ all day purely for the rarity/potential.

in my opinion they are worth this but having said that i think you would have much easier time selling if you put a stock GT engine in there got it running sweet on stock power and put it up for 4000 say.

but good luck either way

Edited by richglanzav

Am not gonna argu about what its worth to most people it will seem like an insane number but those who want a ep*5 and have tryed to get one should appreciate rare isn't the word for them. And 3500 is the price I am asking lets face facts no one is going to come along and say ok here's your money they are going to of course make an offer of what they feel is fair.

I think the price is more than fair! As he said good luck finding one! Shipping alone is over 1k to get it here plus the 30% +vat you would pay on all the trasaction totals! Importing is not cheap anymore atall. If you are building a big spec starlet nothing compares to the grip a 4wd provides! Fact. And anyone who wants to knock his price id love to see you obtain one of these cars cheap. They are rare as fook and unless you drive one you just wont undeerstand how unreal they are. Supply and demand at the end of the day and there is virtually none of these cars around. They can also be made int rwd drift cars as browners ep85 clearly shows and kp60's go for 8k with a 4age all day long so dont see how a shell thats a million times rarer isnt worth this price. Glws dude and hope you get the house.

I am sorry bro but come on 3.5k!!! for a no runner and no engine

i sold my white tdo4 cleanest glanza in the world and forum for 3200

Glanza with a td04 is not rare at all and you got 3200. His is rare as fook and only 3500. Do the math and dont be a penis. If he has a price in mind respect that, dont give him jip cause it cant be stolen at a dirt cheap price.

These cars are rare as rocking horse shite, so a price like that and it being ready for any possible decisions you want to make with planning you build makes it a steal imo.

Glwts man, hope it works out for ya.

Deebo.

On the bright side I don't have to bump my thread at all.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I don't think its a surprise its all the people with big build starlets that are supportive. Ill get pics of the paint when I get a chance away from work. A drivers door and boot lid change along with a machine polish and it could hold its own against most the paint work I've seen on other starlets. Just incase anyone is confused this isn't just an n/a starlet this is the 4wd starlet in the probably the rarest form again the 3door ep95. There are are a few ep85s but I think you would struggle to name 10 in the country. Am aware there is an auto one for sale for cheap. But the only set or spare running gear I've seen sold went for 1k alone and that was some years ago from gaz if I recall

Edited by _shaun_

£3500? What? Is this a joke?

noob strikes again.

to ALL nay sayers, this is a RARE piece of JDM history here.

wouldnt be that if it was glanza kitted, ud all be wankin over it. the guy is genuinely gutted to sell and your all takin digs at the price of what is a crackin wee car and has massive potential.

just remember there was a fuck off tidal wave over there so the numbers r potentially less now.

if you's dont like the price, fuck off out the thread and import 1 for less.

shaun needs a sale for his 1st home, not price criticism.

Dont think of it as half a car, think of it as a '4WD conversion kit' for your Glanza.

If you think Glanzas/GTs have decent handling then just wait till you have a go in a 4paw, its a totally different level. Thats actually a small price to pay to really transform your car :)

If you still think its too dear then you dont love starlets enough :D