haynes manual wanted

Just disconnect the battery then remove steering wheel plastics 4x Phillips screws, the behind wheel is 2 screws undo them and pull the air bag then disconnect the wiring and put the air bag some where safe then use a 19mm ratchet to remove the steering wheel then refit the new one with boss kit

Happened to me lol went for a bent mot with no horn and other things and ended up having a proper mot and a fail haha

Ah! Im just lucky my dad does it then I guess!

If there is something actually wrong then It wont pass but things like rear fog, HID's and horn etc... meeeh!

Lol doesnt even need that over here just a sound mot tester, when i had my v with a front exit i wierdly had the same emmissons result as a pug307! Was suprised to be honest. Very eco friendly my v was.

Lol doesnt even need that over here just a sound mot tester, when i had my v with a front exit i wierdly had the same emmissons result as a pug307! Was suprised to be honest. Very eco friendly my v was.

Never had an emissions test on any car lol and pretty sure a V don't need one due to laws

Edited by Glanza-Ben