I'm pissed right off with this game, every time I turn the thing on it goes back to half way threw the fooking game then I do all the missions again then save it then when I turn it off and on again it goes back to half way threw the game

Yea I've been playing it since the day it came out and up till yesterday it was fine then as soon as Trevor woke up on the beach it just goes back to about 17% into the game I've try doin it again and saving it manually and auto save and both don't stop it happening

Sounds more like an issue with your hard drive than the game, could be a corrupt save file

As above mate, sounds like your HDD has fucked up and/or your gta5 files are corrupt :( since deleting the update and reinstalling I can now get online to work perfectly :D

James

Edited by jimmymac101

As above mate, if day your HDD has fucked up and/or your gta5 files are corrupt :( since deleting the update and reinstalling I can now get online to work perfectly :D

James

I tried that but it still hung at the waiting for players for the first race :(

Same with mine!!!

Except mine goes from the BEGINGING every single time meaning I have to install the first fucking disc every time I want to play the fucking game!! :@.

It NEVER saves regardless of if I actually save throughout the game (tried doing it to my hard drive AND my memory stick).

Fucking piece of shit.

Same with mine!!!

Except mine goes from the BEGINGING every single time meaning I have to install the first fucking disc every time I want to play the fucking game!! :@.

It NEVER saves regardless of if I actually save throughout the game (tried doing it to my hard drive AND my memory stick).

Fucking piece of shit.

It's proper shit ain't it,

I can't take the piece of shit back either as threw the receipt Away