Bitcoin / The Silk Road

Heard about that on the radio^ lol what a pillock!

My setups grown a touch now!

attachicon.gifIMG_4868.JPG

Currently averaging around the £2.87 a day mark.. Average still hasn't fully settled. Should be just short of £3 a day....

at todays rates...

Looks sweet!

No cooling fans though? Also where do you get the miners from?

Wish I had bought loads when they were dirt cheap but never even heard about I this until this thread lol

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet!

No cooling fans though? Also where do you get the miners from?

Wish I had bought loads when they were dirt cheap but never even heard about I this until this thread lol

Yes, cooling fans just removed for a snap...

I think everyone thinks that lol...

Its for sale for the right price if anyone wants to make me an offer :) lol

So you mine these coins, and can then sell them on for £xx amount?

Trying to work out how this works, i really cba with googling and getting myself caught up in it. Got a £1000 gaming rig i'm thinking of selling.. and i'll end up endlessly searching about coin mineing on it if im not careful lol!

Threw £30 into trading tonight on BTC-E. Lets see how this goes... :thumbsup:

5 days later and my balance peaked at £67 yesterday. (£37 profit and still going)

Trading on btc-e mainly with bitcoin and litecoin.

If you're still interested in it Chris this might be a good option.

I just keep kicking myself. If I invested £300 I would be £370 up. Haha

5 days later and my balance peaked at £67 yesterday. (£37 profit and still going)

Trading on btc-e mainly with bitcoin and litecoin.

If you're still interested in it Chris this might be a good option.

I just keep kicking myself. If I invested £300 I would be £370 up. Haha

What site did you use to transfer your money in? They all seem so dodgy lol

What site did you use to transfer your money in? They all seem so dodgy lol

I know that. I bought bitcoins through localbitcoins.com. But lost £5.50 in transfer fees. I'm going to try OKpay later. Just got verified today (heard it's secure to use).

I know that. I bought bitcoins through localbitcoins.com. But lost £5.50 in transfer fees. I'm going to try OKpay later. Just got verified today (heard it's secure to use).

You have to admit OKpay looks like one of them bloody PPI websites with all the banners and stuff. Real hard to justify putting my bank details into that lol heard its secure is hard to trust.

• 1 year later...

Back from the dead thread haha. Question.

Anyone try this and make anything from back then when we where all talking about it?

Daniel is that the whole thing fucked then?

Duno man im too irresponsible to go on the deep web :p I'd max the credit card with illegal shit in no time haha.

Have been shown this site a while back by one of my pals who is pretty clued up with computers an shit, there will be other sites that are similar no doubt.

That video basically shows that Silk Road is just a drop of water in the ocean haha there is mad amounts of sites, some you'd be wise to stay away from and others that look brilliant haha silk road was like the ebay/amazon of the dark web by the looks of it!

That video basically shows that Silk Road is just a drop of water in the ocean haha there is mad amounts of sites, some you'd be wise to stay away from and others that look brilliant haha silk road was like the ebay/amazon of the dark web by the looks of it!

It was and still is to be honest