sorry guys i betrayed you (except morgey)

After two years of 4efe (with a lupo inbetween) i found myself in a bit of a bored position. being almost 21 and driving a pink car day in, day out with no power steering or any comforts whatsoever just did my nut in. after a few months of looking, believe me a tidy one of these is harder to find than a starlet sr, the right one popped up two minutes away from my house. i promise i'll be back in a gt or glanza one day, but it was an option i could not consider on a uni budget.

plans are to keep it pretty much standard being an sr, but may consider going down the tte route in the future :)

2zehz60.jpg

Edited by Billy SR

dont worry pal, its all about location.

the irish lads will be looking to marry you now.

Phil

i really want to know why all the good toyota's end up in ireland? finding a facelift with under 100k at a reasonable price really is a challenge even in ireland by the looks of donedeal

Edited by Billy SR

Looks like a good example, You won't be dissapointed, mines nearly clocked 108k now, 37k virtually trouble free and just used it to lug half a corner sofa across Norfolk too haha

how's the 1.6 and 6speed? (mines 1.4 and 5spd) and I Must say I am liking it in black too!